Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Version of Affiliate Program and Vegas Splendido launched!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All!

It gives me great pleasure to be able to post here and let you know that our New Version of our Affiliate System, with Vegas Splendido fully integrated therein went LIVE yesterday! :happydanc

We have retained all of the functional features of the previous version (so you won’t be losing anything) but have added a variety of useful features such as Multiple Campaign Tracking where you are able to create and monitor your own tags for each campaign, and Detailed Financial Reports in a Single Currency as well as everything you need to promote Vegas Splendido alongside Roxy Palace!

So if you haven’t already seen all of this…login to your accounts and check it out.

Also, we would really appreciate any feedback or comments you may have, so please feel free to contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Nic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The new site is great, and having Splendido to market is sure to be a boost! :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats on the launch of your new affiliate system! Very nice. :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

why can i not find the Splendido Banners?

Thanks
    Triple777s

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Cagney12 and Engineer, the support is greatly appreciated! :bigsmile:

Triple 777’s, please look under the “Marketing Resources” section of your affiliate account, in the “Banners” section, select “VegasSplendido” as the “Brand” and you will be able to view the banners in your elected size and currency. Please feel free to contact me if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Nicole.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t been able to login in two days.

I always get this:

Error

An error has occurred on the webpage. This error has been logged, and the webmaster has been notified.If this problem persists, please contact: mailto:Support@roxyaffiliates.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get the same thing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have gotten the same message a couple times, but it works the next time….everything seems to be working for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We experience a slight bug yesterday, but after a thorough beating :banger: our IT department has sorted it out and you should all be able to log into your accounts…our apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Please let me know if there are any further problems.

Thanks,

Nicole.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    An error has occurred on the webpage. This error has been logged, and the webmaster has been notified.If this problem persists, please contact: mailto:Support@roxyaffiliates.com

Nah its okay – me and Webzcas have sorted that one. What it is, is that the affiliate system is tied to Nicoles ankles while she’s in the office, to keep it under control. So of course, as soon as she walks out the door each evening, she pulls it off the table and breaks it :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)