Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Unique Commission Model.. Thoughts please?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mslot

Hi everyone,

We are proposing a new and unique commission model for our members and i wanted to get some feedback from the community on what their thoughts were.

Essentially what we are offering is a hybrid model that combines a Cost per lead (CPL) together with either revenue share or cost per acquisition (CPA)

An affiliate would earn a guaranteed set amount for every unique user that signs up, takes the $5 free no deposit bonus that we offer and wagers the $5 free in full. The payment is made regardless of whether the user went onto deposit. For example if an affiliate sent 100 sign ups in one month and the CPL was $3 they would be guaranteed to earn $300 just for the leads.

If the player does go onto making a deposit (no matter whether its in the same month or months later) then the affiliate is awarded either a CPA payment or alternatively an ongoing revenue share payment on top of the CPL. It would be up to the affiliate to decide which offer they would prefer, whether CPA or revenue share.

Obviously the rates would need to be competitive to work but i wanted to get some feedback on what members thought of this type of hybrid model.

thx

misswigg

I would go for a CPL plus rev share model

chaz

I’ve seen somewhat similar hybrid deals, but yours will lure a lot of bad apples looking for an easy way to abuse programs :). If you manage to get this out of the way, I believe affiliates will like it.

If I were you, I’d offer this promo only to affiliates you have worked with for like 6+ months. and disallow any new ones with sites with low traffic. Otherwise don’t be surprise if you see 100 UV/month traffics sites generate 300 unique sign ups :).

A good question about the offer would be, how much would the rev share be afterwards, and will it be lower than say the industry minimum of 20%, because of the initial CPL bonus.

mslot

@xecutable 241986 wrote:

I’ve seen somewhat similar hybrid deals, but yours will lure a lot of bad apples looking for an easy way to abuse programs :). If you manage to get this out of the way, I believe affiliates will like it.

If I were you, I’d offer this promo only to affiliates you have worked with for like 6+ months. and disallow any new ones with sites with low traffic. Otherwise don’t be surprise if you see 100 UV/month traffics sites generate 300 unique sign ups :).

A good question about the offer would be, how much would the rev share be afterwards, and will it be lower than say the industry minimum of 20%, because of the initial CPL bonus.

Thanks, these are all valid points.

In terms of the potential fraud, we do have systems in place that would manage this process i.e. stopping duplicate accounts from registering, duplicate IP addresses etc etc. It’s a rather detailed process we follow. Ultimately though each lead would go through a pre-approval process before it is awarded and paid for.

In terms of what the rev share deal would be afterwards is very much up to the individual affiliate. To answer your question, it would not make sense for us to drop rev share rates below industry standard..Dont hold me to this but i would say a max of 30% rev share on a deal like this would suffice.

At the same time though it does need to be aligned with whatever the CPL rate will be. The nice thing about this model is that the rates are completely negotiable so affs can opt for a higher CPL and lower Rev or visa versa. I think it comes down to the type of traffic that you would be dealing with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any type of guaranteed payment for a ‘no deposit bonus offer’ sounds like a real incentive for honest (and dishonest) affiliates. If you can make this work, in combination with an added CPA or CPL I think you have a real winner!

But whatever do, never offer it and then ‘yank it back’ or keep ‘adjusting’ the rules to make it impossible to actually earn anything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)