Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

NEW-Pyramid scheme or legit poker affiliate???

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Someone emailed me a pretty clever PM that said hey, there is a $2,000 freeroll over here, no deposit required. Being the webmaster of a FREE poker league I was inclined to visit. The domain forwards then I get to watch a 5 minute movie about poker and how to make money at it. While I thought this screams pyramid the whole time, after watching I was also inclined to read T & C’s and sign up. After two hours I had registered a domain and was ready to do the same as the guy who PM’ed me and promote the :happydanc out of it. So my question here is, do you folks think this is a pyramid or I am tripping and over analyzing their promotions?

It’s Here

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definatly has a pyramid structure… this is great. However it is only the people at the top that stand to make the most. The problem for us is the cap on 5 players max per level, which is good but not that clever as well. Basically means that there is no need for you to really refer anyone at all, as in theory your upline will refer for you. So find someone that is signing up people left right and center and u will make a bundle.

I think this kind of thing will become more and more common within the poker world and the share will become 51% – 61% and so on until the poker rooms aren’t as profitable as they are now…

hmmm…

Anonymous
    Inactive

btw, thought i would give it a spin. If anyone wants a good upline (be in my downline then pm me).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Been on there about a week now and nobody’s in my automatic referral box. I don’t think this one is going anywhere.

Valk

Anonymous
    Inactive

9 direct here since first post (I promoted on FPL also), some of those have had autos put in their downline. I have avoided the autos because of the directs, they send the autos to least refering oldest member in line.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I will give it a good try for a month or two and see where it goes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had two automatic referrals but on contacting those two people one said that they had had real problems downloading the software and was not inclined to carry on…I don’t understand how I can have been allocated this person!

Anyhow I’ll see how it goes for a month or two as well.

regards

Stuart
    http://theonlinepokerleague.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

63 directs and 2 autos. Not one cent shows up ( I had my brother deposit and play). Plus you only get 10% on level one and you don’t get the max (25%) until level 7. The stated 51% is smoke and mirrors. Add the fact you have to play 750 raked hands to release money except 25%. This money would normally be regular earnings from other affiliates requiring no play. So this basically is hard to earn anything at, just sounds good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone ever tell you guys that only a very few people make money at pyramids?

And that those few do it by running around and telling everyone they are making a lot?

And that all the rest of the people work their axx off without ever seeing a dime?

jeez!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dom., This ain’t my first rodeo. I just thought I would entertain myself. The whole deal costs me 11 bucks and 2/3 hours of promotion. I normally get away from any schemes or questionable deals, I guess this is further reasons why.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the main problem with this program is that they do not reward the actual playing players. like the people on the bottom. If they were getting 25% rakeback then they would play and it would work. As it is then there is no incentive for players to play at all-in poker over playing elsewhere.

I blasted off a couple of e-mails to the founders and had a couple of replies that I found pretty funny. Am waiting for the CEO to get back from a trip and get in touch with me… oh ah…

A waste of time? most probably… for now…. we see what they say

Bart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well its been another 9 days since they last gave me two auto referrals and nothing since. I have decided that if I want to play at Prima that 32Red or The Gaming Club is where I’m at and I have uninstalled All In. If they decide to send me some cash in the future thats fine but it will not be one that I will be contributing to myself.

cheers

Stuart
    theonlinepokerleague.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)