Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Poker Site

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone at CAP……I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Chris & I’m the Affiliate Manager for a brand new poker site launching soon. I’ve emailed the Professor but until I hear back from him I’ll hold back on releasing the name in case I’d be stepping on any toes here.

I attended CAC2006 in Amsterdam last month. I was mostly a silent observer who attended a lot sessions to gain information & knowledge. However I also met a lot of great people & really learned a lot from the affiliate’s point of view.

I’d like to briefly layout our approach to some of the main issues/concerns raised at the conference. Let me start by saying that we see affiliates as an equal partner in the online poker business and a very important source of quality players. Since we are a stand alone site, our affiliate deals will be fair and will never be in jeopardy of being suddenly cancelled due to bad skins or distant board room decision-makers. You’re partnering with us directly and we’re damn sure going to treat the people who work to make us all a success with the respect you deserve.

Rakeback – Our site will not offer or support rakeback by affiliates. We’ve seen this trend growing in the industry while constructing our new game but we’re focusing on giving back to players inside the game directly through our very targeted and unique promotions

Promotions – Our promotions have been designed to capture the imagination of players and give them a sense that the site is truly giving back more, which we hope leads to increased loyalty and reduces churn. We’re expecting these promotions to create quite a stir when they go live. Our focus: To give players the feeling that they are going to miss out if they don’t log in at least once a day.

Affiliate Reporting – We’re designing our own Affiliate system from scratch with the assistance of affiliates who’ve been earning for years. Take a look inside when you’re at the site.

Gameplay – Clean, clear and above all comfortable. Players you refer to a site must like playing the game, otherwise your opinion may come into question. We’ll invite you to view our game soon to see if you’re as pleased with it as we are. Designed by people from the gaming industry (both gambling and main stream video games), we’re not going to be surprised when features we’ve implemented start showing up at other sites.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ll be posting again soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was going to do this same thing before as well :) The CAP crew is a good team to work with and they got us (CelebPoker) listed quickly. Now that we are here – and will be at CAP Spring Break – I am pleased to be here chatting with new affiliates. Check out our program here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

sounds veru interesting, I woul dbe curious to see what you have to offer ,and learn more about your program

Dave
    ROsedovmedia LLC

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ll be posting again soon

Or maybe not!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    4flush wrote:
    Or maybe not!

Hi evereyone. Sorry for the delay in getting back to this post but I have been informed that I cannot promote or even talk about our site unless we are certified. We are very busy making tweaks & daily upgrades and I would love to get everyone’s feedback during these early days.
    However, the hard part is past us, the site is live & we are looking at getting certified in the near future.

Chris
    aka Asstronaut

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chriss or asstronaut,

If i where you i would just post your url in “free for all” or even “spam-o-rama”
    not the best intro, but who cares?

You have been conform the etiquette very well sofar

cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Elgoog. I will do that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HEyChris or asstronaut – i sent you a pm 5 days ago can you take a look at it

Anonymous
    Inactive
    the27offsuit wrote:
    HEyChris or asstronaut – i sent you a pm 5 days ago can you take a look at it

Will do. I’ll send u a pm.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)