Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Look

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

AffiliateGuardDog.com has a new look and feel in the forums…

Go ahead and check it out.. This change was implemented for a cleaner look & feel as well as to allow more of the forums to be viewable instead of the overly large logo that took up much of the room previously.

http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/forums

More changes are coming..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love the Rottie….. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Funny thing is….. The Rottie should be gone :) I’ll have to check why you are seeing the old template! I changed it to a Rottie last week, but then wanted more space for the forum itself and eliminated that logo.

Can you re-verify that you are seeing a smaller header by refreshing your browser once you are logged into AGD? I think you can use ctrl-F5 to refresh… you may have to do that twice if you are using Firefox.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, now I switched back over to the Rottie, but a smaller one :) It is a nice look with the Rottie, so I figured why not.

stevej

I’d like to say that your logo and site are well balanced with the bulldog. I really liked that. What i see in the forum is either a different logo or a new logo. the bulldog was really good, and a lot of people have seen that bulldog. i would hesitate about changing your very well balanced site and brand too much… plus the bulldog is already branded in my mind, i bet others, too. switching to the rottie might be hard (a) switching the logo is never good for branding, (b) the rottie has a lot of details and is a harder logo to remember. the bulldog seems to indicate to me sturdy, thick, not going anywhere, and no bullshit.

aha’ probably more than you wanted to hear, but i figured what they heck, just opinions, and everyone has them :]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, but the Rottweiler says if the terms are shitty he’ll bite your head off :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the new look. Nice job Kw :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys :) The main site will remain with the Bulldog – only the forums may change… and I haven’t finalized it yet because there are still issues between Firefox, IE7, and IE6. We’ll see..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Layout looks good. :hattip:

Slight problem in my IE 7.0 with the Login Box.
    I can only see the bottom half of User Name and Remember Me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Gooner – My coder will be working on these cross-browser issues in the next couple of days :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

gotta admit that i love the rottweiler. had a couple of them before and they are well behaved and mannered dogs. although they get crazy when they defend you. had one rottweiller (his name was frank, after sinatra) and he was a massive one but super calm….well once he almost ripped appart a caucasian shepherd (if you never met them, they are these massive hairy dogs used to keep sheeps/cows in place) who tried to jump on me…

i like the bulldog style too, but love them rotty’s :inlove:

maybe you can keep bulldog logo on home page, and assign rottweiler’s to the worst programs or something along those lines…

keep up the spirit mate, you are doing a good job with that project!

Anonymous

KW:

can’t speak on the logo situation… but I think you’re whole approach speaks for itself…… you could have a pic of disney …. wouldn’t make a bit of difference to me. its your care … and approach that impress me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Either way, both dogs kick ass and there is no way I or anyone I know will mess with them…plus kw is massive! Bodybuilder I heard who is so tough, when he sneezes whole forrests collapse!

I aint gonna mess.

Love the site KDub :inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 135868 wrote:

Either way, both dogs kick ass and there is no way I or anyone I know will mess with them…plus kw is massive! Bodybuilder I heard who is so tough, when he sneezes whole forrests collapse!

I aint gonna mess.

Love the site KDub :inlove:

Ah.. shit, that made me laugh…. all 140 pounds of me :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

All viewing issues should be resolved now… Looks good for me on:

Firefox (Version 2.0.0.6)
    Internet Explorer (Versino 6)
    Internet Explorer (Version 7)

If anyone is having issues with the template please let me know.

Also – there are additional icons in the thread-views now that let you know not only what thread you have subscribed to (with the checkmark), but also if you have participated in that thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)