Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Features on Virgin Poker!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jesse

We have had a a rather exciting software upgrade here at Virgin Poker. If you have checked out the Virgin Poker room in the last 24 hours you will have noticed some snazzy new improvements.

Miniview
    Ideal for playing multiple tables! Just tick the new miniview box before selecting your tables and you will see a smaller table displayed, enter as many as you like and you should easily be able to play multiple tables!

Timebank
    If you simply need a little more time to consider the odds you will soon be able to use the timebank for some valuable extra few seconds. You will have a finite number of seconds in the timebank so players must use this extra time wisely! You should start to see the Timebank feature in cash games and tourneys in the next couple of weeks!

Hope to hear from you soon

Ted Menmuir

neophyte

sigh. timebank didn’t materialise (typical boss)
    mini view is terrible – where’s the resizable tables?

Do boss ever plan on changing the fatal flaw in the software where the check button turns into the call button?

Jesse

Alex thanks for the post and the notification – will send Boss’s poker team an alert with your thoughts and opinions. Im sure they will welcome any feed back.

You are not the first person to have mentioned the ‘Call button’ – If you want to give me your email I can get the poker team to PM a reply as to why this occurs.

Best Regards

Ted

neophyte

hi ted
    thanks for reply

there is no reason the boss coders can give for a fundamental usabiliy error like this. They have obv been aware of it for ages. perhaps if they actually had poker players testing their software they would understand the multitude of flaws it has. imagine a nuclear reactor where the off button turned into the meltdown button just as you were about to press it. :)

The rebuy functionality is not working correctly either b.t.w… shame on you boss (I play massive volume on boss btw, but they suck imo.. Only 30% RB keeps me there.)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)