Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New CAP Exclusive: 50% Rev share for 1st 2/mo, plus bonus for your players!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nav145

Hello everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Lotos Affiliates to the CAP community. Check out their listing to see more about their program and their offers here.

Here’s a bit from Lotos Affiliates:

Award-winning software from Dragonfish and popular 888 poker network make our products very attractive for players all over Europe. Our affiliate interface, Income Access, is a top developing platform that proves financial tranceparency and should be familiar to most affiliates. We have started our operation less than a year ago, that means that we still have a lot of valuable players uncovered.

For more information on Lotos Affiliates click here or join now here!

Cheers!

AbsestKab

@InfluxJohn 240751 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Lotos Affiliates to the CAP community. Check out their listing to see more about their program and their offers here.

Here’s a bit from Lotos Affiliates:

Award-winning software from Dragonfish and popular 888 poker network make our products very attractive for players all over Europe. Our affiliate interface, Income Access, is a top developing platform that proves financial tranceparency and should be familiar to most affiliates. We have started our operation less than a year ago, that means that we still have a lot of valuable players uncovered.

For more information on Lotos Affiliates click here or join now here!

Cheers!

Dear John,

Thank you for introducing Lotos Affilates here, on CAP! We are really happy to finally get presented here and are looking forward to expand our contacts network and become an efficient partner for CAP affiliates.

At the moment we are having our gaming software updated and will present a few exclusive promo offers for CAP community in the very near future.

My name is Dmitry and I am a Senior Affiliate Manager at Lotos Affiliates. Please do not hesitate to contact me here in case you want to know more about our products and promo offers.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)