Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

NEW and improved BetUS.com – LIVE!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pebbleshehe

Take a tour of our new friendlier http://www.BetUS.com interface and log in with your player account.

Don’t have one? JOIN NOW!
    Or log in as a guest for free!

Username: guest
    Password: guest

Key Features:

• Direct click to the most wagered on events; games next to go off the board and featured propositions & futures.

• Retractable account details display – great for hiding details from your spouse or boss.

• Search for odds by team name or by rotation number.

• Toggle lines display in 3 odds formats.

• Select wager type after viewing all lines.

• Make multiple wagers of every wager type all from the same page.

• Display risk and win amount prior to bet confirmation.

For additional info contact us at affiliates@betus.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

When will Refersmart.com be back up?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Ms. Kat.

First of all, the new site does look great, I really like.

The reason I’m writing though is, you know how we get those emails asking us to post this or that, or whatever, well I use them quit a bit. I believe I got one last week about the new betus, asking us to post a small article on it.

I didn’t get a chance to read it, I deleted it by mistake. Is there anyway you can get it to me or was what was mailed out the same that is in the post you just put in here.

Can you please look into it for me,

Thanks

Buddy

pebbleshehe
    JasonZ;170019 wrote:
    When will Refersmart.com be back up?

Hi Jason,

The Partners site was temporarily down this weekend, but it’s up and running again. If you need anything at all, please contact us at affiliates@betus.com.

Cheers.

Ms Kat

pebbleshehe
    bud405n;170090 wrote:
    Hey Ms. Kat.

First of all, the new site does look great, I really like.

The reason I’m writing though is, you know how we get those emails asking us to post this or that, or whatever, well I use them quit a bit. I believe I got one last week about the new betus, asking us to post a small article on it.

I didn’t get a chance to read it, I deleted it by mistake. Is there anyway you can get it to me or was what was mailed out the same that is in the post you just put in here.

Can you please look into it for me,

Thanks

Buddy

Hi Buddy,

I’ve sent you an email with the info on our new and improved site. If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me directly at kchaves@betus.com or affiliates@betus.com.

Have a great day :wink-wink

Ms. Kat

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)