Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New affiliate system at VegasAffiliates

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are proud to present our brand new revamped Revenue Policy! This new scheme allows you to make more money and make the most of our multi brands flexibility! So what’s new?
    * NO MORE negative revenue from month to month!
    * All brands will be counted as one account! So in case you have tiered plans with us it’s a great way to get more!
    * Non active affiliates will enjoy 10% revenue of the first year so even if you are taking a work break or have no traffic, you can still enjoy 10% for the entire year! We are still working on the new system under a beta-phase. This means that some of your stats will take a little longer to decipher but don’t worry, we are fixing this delay and thank you for your patience. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions please email us any time.

contact us for details!
    Affiliate team

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, no negative carryover, instead we have bundling and a quota.

That sounds horrible!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    VegasAffiliates;203961 wrote:
    We are proud to present our brand new revamped Revenue Policy! This new scheme allows you to make more money and make the most of our multi brands flexibility! So what’s new?
    * All brands will be counted as one account! So in case you have tiered plans with us it’s a great way to get more!
    * Non active affiliates will enjoy 10% revenue of the first year so even if you are taking a work break or have no traffic, you can still enjoy 10% for the entire year! We are still working on the new system under a beta-phase. This means that some of your stats will take a little longer to decipher but don’t worry, we are fixing this delay and thank you for your patience. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions please email us any time.

contact us for details!
    Affiliate team

I agree with Dominique, this sounds horrible! Especially the quota part.

Does this only apply to new affiliates? Or to players acquired from this point on? Or are you putting this quota rule on all existing affiliates and their existing players that they aquired under a different set of terms?

Also, I never knew there was a negative carry-over at Vegas Affiliates. Was there all this time?

I would like to talk to you and am going to send you an email right now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi again,

You said NO MORE….

VegasAffiliates;203961 wrote:

But your FAQ says:

Quote:
    20. What if a player wins a large amount of money?
    Will my negative balance be carried over the next month?
    The net loss will be deducted from the commissions you have earned for the month in question. You will not have a negative income figure because your losses will not be carried forward for the consecutive months. Unlike other affiliate programs, your losses will only be deducted from the monthly income to which they correspond. Should the account reach a negative figure for a specific month, it will be reset to zero the following month.

So your statement about “No More” wasn’t exactly right. Because according to FAQ you already didn’t carry over negatives.

So it sounds like the ONLY change here is the quota and decrease to 10% commission if not met. I’m not sure if the bundling is new or not.

This really is horrible news…!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Down goes my VA links.

What an extremely poor decision here.

Lucretia

* Non active affiliates will enjoy 10% revenue of the first year so even if you are taking a work break or have no traffic, you can still enjoy 10% for the entire year! We are still working on the new system under a beta-phase.

You are stealing webmasters earnings this way because when I signed up I was promised lifetime commissions, now you are behaving like another rogue affiliate program.

We are still working on the new system under a beta-phase

I personally do not care about “your beta program” just be loyal to affiliates instead of ripping us off.

Never liked your program anyway after apcw did an audit on your program.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have actually always been happy with Vegas Aff – not much contact but none needed.

I have a good amount of residual income, which I am going to have to kiss goodbye, since I refuse to work under a quota.

All these years of work – poof! terrified.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did send an email on the 17th that I’m still waiting for a reply on.

I’ll copy the email now to a private message to you, to make sure you got it.

Thank you in advance for your reply, I’ll be watching for it. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has the affiliate manager gone MIA?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apparently. Disappeared in the middle of a mail exchange with me, a short while ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Vegas aff – you were starting on the right track recently – contacting affs and seeing how you can work with us better was a GOOD idea and something that was missing at this program for years.

Personally, I have pretty much neglected you for years because there was no contact or effort from your side and you had lots of competition that invested some time and creativity into their aff programs.

Still, even with plain listings and practically no updates, you did ok.

So I see you at a crossroads – you can either increase the effort you put into affiliates and get some of us to promote you more heavily, or you can take your losses and become a predatory program.

If you introduce a quota, some of us will leave right away, some of us will pay players to keep the account active, and some will leave you in low spots on their sites until the income dries up alltogether.

How can you think that is better than hiring someone to create frequent fresh promotions and banners and establishing contact with affs and working with them to obtain more players?

Believe me, if you make the wrong decision now, in a fragile time, it will come to bite you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still no reply to my email or my pm here at CAP.

What happened to our rep?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear VegasAffiliates,
    please, keep us informed if we have to dump the affiliate links.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update.. I received an email reply today from the new Head of Affiliates. He said that he just started last week, and has new affiliate admin support starting tomorrow. I guess this is why they’ve been silent after the first post here.

Hopefully we’ll know more soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to a reply from VA…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)