Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

New Accounts

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I just started to send traffic over to fortune affiliates this month and had 21 “New Real Accounts” sign ups but no players converted into the “New Active Accounts” section. Most of my traffic is U.S base but not all so I don’t see why the players are not depositing money, would this mean they are just downloading the software and signing up to play for free? If anyhow could elaborate more on how fortune affiliates converts to real players and how you have been doing on their network, that would be great. Thanks!

Brad

biggyg

Hi brad I checked my fortune stats and generally i get 1 new depositing player for every 15 ‘new active accounts ‘.My new acct players are mid xxx range.Just give it some time ,Fortune group is great group to work with and Last month i won $25,000 and they paid me in 12 hours so from player point they are also top notch.

Gina

Webzcas

Hi guys;

I’ve PM’d you Brad, so we can chat further about your stats throught that or over email.

Our premier brand at the moment is definitely Platinum Play, but different websites with different audiences can perform better on other brands.

It would probably be best to speak to your Relationship Manager to work out which is best for you and your traffic. If you don’t mind sending me your account number (PM or email is cool) I can get your RM to get in touch with you…

Cheers for now,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)