Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Neteller Payment Declined

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve sent an email about this, but thought I would post here also.

It looks like you have tried to make an affiliate payment of a little over $300 to my Neteller account, but – for some reason – this has been declined.

It may not be a huge chunk of money but it’s a night out and I deserve a night out.

Please let me know what’s happening with this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Any amount is paid the same way $300 and $10000 no differences whether you use it in a bar or for something else….:drunk2:

I didn’t receive any email from you on this issue, please send to malci [at] revenuegiants.com with your user name and I will check what happened in your Neteller payment, also you can check in the payment history in your affiliate account at revenue Giants if there is a message for you there, you will have all your answers there, if your Neteller account was decline and the reason Neteller declined it, if you have no message nor a tick by the payment it means that the payment still in process and you should receive it shortly.

Cheers,
    Malci :wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no messages for me in the RevenueGiants affiliate account, though the Neteller payment in question is showing a tick and a transaction ID, despite the fact it was declined.

I’ll send you an email now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

emailed you, please check, gave you full conf from Neteller please let me know,
    M

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, the money’s in my Neteller account now. Thanks, Malci, for getting this sorted out quickly without any needless jumping through hoops.

Good on yer :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)