Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

NeoGames

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

As a long-standing affiliate of NeoGames and having done over 175k in Net Gaming with them, I am going through a long-standing battle with one of the affiliate managers over some of my lists having the seeds pinged with a Hopa email.

I have tried several times to get an answer as to who is doing it – and been ignored over and over again. So I got fed up and submitted a request to change my affiliate manager.

Well this morning she came back to me claiming ‘management’ had asked her to reduce my revenue share effective from today. Is this some sort of joke!? If they don’t like what you say – they just throw their toys out their prams and knock commissions without any warning.

I have had no phone call, no email correspondence on the original issue or anything and would like some help sorting this out. Having been out with these guys in person when I went to Israel and thought that things were going okay – it is a shock to see just how low things have gone. If they had just phoned me to sort out the original problem or even to tell me about the commission change things would have been okay.

If you can help put me in touch with someone else at the company – it would be appreciated

Thanks
    Dan
    E: daniel@biggainsnopains.co.uk

bosshoggs

Hi DJLaming, Pleasure to “meet” you, however such a bummer with the circumstances. Thanks for sharing your situation here in the forums. Let’s see what can happen to try to get this issue resolved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@DJLaming 236758 wrote:

If they had just phoned me to sort out the original problem or even to tell me about the commission change things would have been okay

Was any reason given as to why they are going to reduce the commission?
    Just you or everyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Daniel, I can help you. Check your PM and let me know how you get on.

Hi guys – rather than post any more problems or complaints, I would like to thank everyone for their help to date and have left a message with someone at NeoGames who Warren kindly put me in touch with. I will keep everyone posted on the outcome and would like to thank everyone again for their support

Many thanks
    Dan

bosshoggs

Absolutely! That’s what we’re here for. Thanks for reaching out to us and sharing your situation. Glad we could make something happen!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)