Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Negative Poker stats?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone ever had a negative from poker? This is from Share the Rake.

I’ve never had a negative from poker and it seems very strange to me, but I wanted to see if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Gross Table Rake**: $541.30
    Tournament Rake** $1.90
    Gross Rake**: $543.20

Balance Adjustments (bonuses, credits) **: ($1,085.00)

Net Rake**: ($541.80)

Anonymous
    Inactive

In my limited experience, I’ve never seen that. Usually you get small negatives that count against you for bonuses received, but the player generally plays through it in a couple of days. Certainly haven’t seen the size of what they dinged you with. I have ended up negative at the end of the month, but again for a very small amount.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I once had a negative at a poker room, but that was because of a chargeback. So, maybe that is what happened!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I’ve asked them for an explaination and was told that they were looking into it, but I’ve not heard back since September 21st.

I just recently started promoting them and only have five players so I guess I’ll give them a little more time to get back to me.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Anonymous

I apologize for not being able to get back to you about this earlier. We truly are waiting for the software company to give us some answers about this. It’s a strange situation. The only information we have so far is that one of your players made 2 accounts and there is a chance that the bonuses he received were recorded twice. Whatever the case, I am still pushing for answers.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jeff, I wanted to see if you’ve found out what happened with this $1,805 negative adjustment? There has been no change and I’ve not heard anything now for over 30 days.

Thanks for your help.
    Robin

Anonymous

Hi Robin,
    You would not believe how pissed off I am about this. I have bounced this issue back to the software company no less than 5 times and have still not gotten a satisfactory answer about it. I will be sure that we figure out what the issue is as soon as possible. This is unacceptable I know, but please be sure that it will eventually be figured out and we will adjust things if necessary.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Jeff, I can imagine your frustration so I hope you get some feedback soon. I appreciate your assistance. :-)

Take care
    Robin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Guys

I had the same issue and thanks to Ellens patience with me we got to the bootm of the issue

Essentially it began withthe fact that the bonus we were offering was to esy to get

But the most critical factor int he calcualtion was the fact that the affiliate was getting charged for the whole bonus instead of getting charged just the percentage of the rake that they receive

I also intially could not understand how a person can move into the negative on Poker and after speaking to our software guys and getting advice and assitance from my partners we worked out what the issue was.

Hope this helps

Have a great day and speak to you soon

Best Regads
    Greg
    http://www.wagerjunction.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)