Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Negative Carryovers

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I wasn’t aware they made a change to carry over negatives, is this true?

Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Negative Carry Over Rules:

“Yes, we pay 40% of netwin (50% until years end) and if net win on an affiliates group of referred players goes negative in a particular month then this balance is carried over to the following month — otherwise the effective commission rate would be higher.

Given that we do not have tiered rates that start at lower rates which affiliates have to work through to get to the top rate each month, our affiliates earn a larger percentage of the net profit than we do. The other 50% is split between the house, the software vendor and payment providers.”

Sincerely,

Chris Ludwig

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is news to me.

I guess I must miss a ton of newsletters since there seems to be a LOT I misunderstand. Maybe I need to change my email address with you to get all these updates.

Do you know when you might have notified us about negative carryover changes? I’d like to dig through my mail and re-read it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, its news to me. I think you all need to rethink the negative carry overs. This will put you at a huge disadvantage!!!

If not, its time to start pulling you all!

Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chris,

What do I need to do to have the luxury of a reply here? :xmas:

I didn’t know anything about negative rollover rules until you posted in this string.

What did I miss?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)