Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Negative carryover?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    biggyg

I just blogged my newfie friends and told them Free toque with sign up , they are going to justin’s house to collect lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

HAHAHA … fantastic!

I had better get that shipment in soon then! :terms:

biggyg

I should bring a bunch to montreal with me and we can screech them all in LOL . I was there in the summer and in Nova Scotia , it was best month I had .I envy you in the summer time with all the Lobster .

Anonymous
    Inactive

In that case … be sure to let me know when you’re coming to NS again and we’ll plan a nice lobster dinner downtown somewhere.

That goes for anyone out there in CAP world!

biggyg

I will be there in August , we took a month and drove down last summer and enjoyed it so much we are going to do it again .We didnt get to do all the Cabot Trail and had to miss the bank of Fundy :( We had Canada Day in Halifax , that was so nice. And of course My 4 year old has to go visit her friend ‘Whale ‘ Again . We went whale watching in Newfoundland .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you enjoyed your stay here at “Canada’s Ocean Playground”.

If you’re coming in August … be sure to contact me before you come. We’ll set up a dinner downtown somewhere – McKelvie’s or Atlantis … even Salty’s if you want. All of the above have great seafood!

Come to think of it … August would be a good time of year to hand out my “toque shipment” too! :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I lived in Halifax for 7 months a few years back

Everyday I would go to the local restaurants for the “All you can eat Mussels and the Lobster”

Best seafood I’ve ever tasted !

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s a great place for seafood, there’s no question.

I found out two years ago (the hard way) that I acquired a shellfish allergy as I became older.

How much does that suck living in the Maritimes??:bouncer:

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)