Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Need some help

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    MissM

Hi all,

I have my latest website, http://www.heaven4gambling.com

Now I want the homepage just as it is, like a news blog.

But what do you think about the other upper pages? I am doubting if this is what I want or if this will work?
    What are your ideas? Please tell me..

Ralph

winner.com

I think the site looks great
    re: upper pages – a picture is worth 1000 words (or so they say) if you can get a banner that has all the info you write i think that would help things

bosshoggs

Hi byebyebaby… Hope it’s ok, but I moved this thread to the Site Design & Development forum.

I agree with Shotgunpete, site looks great. Here’s a few things:

1) There’s A LOT of copy on this page. If there’s one thing that I learned from our site conversion webinar last week, you certainly don’t want to overwhelm your visitors with too much copy! Perhaps create a blog tab?

2) Do you prefer for players to subscribe to your RSS feed? If so, leave that icon as is… If not, I would suggest to increase the other email & social media icon visuals.

3) Categories section on the right: I would make that section stand out a bit more… could be easier for navigation.

4) H4G: To make things pop, perhaps get a cool logo for the site.

5) Where’s your CAP Seal? If you need help attaining one, please just let me know!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agree & Agree.
    Looks nice.

But, it is a little ‘busy’.

Maybe you could include only 2 posts at a time on the home page and then replace the tag cloud with a short recap to the more recent posts.

If those links and partners are just your other sites you could save some space and put them on the bottom. No one is likely to click them anyway since they seem to be much the same.

I’d also put the logo and the top banner closer to each other ( I kept looking from left to right and then up and down)

Good luck?

MissM

Hi,

Thanks a lot, but what do you mean by copy? And blog tab?

And also how do I get a CAP Seal? I have the GPWA one.

Ralph

@JillO 236745 wrote:

Hi byebyebaby… Hope it’s ok, but I moved this thread to the Site Design & Development forum.

I agree with Shotgunpete, site looks great. Here’s a few things:

1) There’s A LOT of copy on this page. If there’s one thing that I learned from our site conversion webinar last week, you certainly don’t want to overwhelm your visitors with too much copy! Perhaps create a blog tab?

2) Do you prefer for players to subscribe to your RSS feed? If so, leave that icon as is… If not, I would suggest to increase the other email & social media icon visuals.

3) Categories section on the right: I would make that section stand out a bit more… could be easier for navigation.

4) H4G: To make things pop, perhaps get a cool logo for the site.

5) Where’s your CAP Seal? If you need help attaining one, please just let me know!

MissM

Hi,

Thanks for the input, already changed some things you mentioned, I think you where right.

Again thanks alot

Ralph

@rmeeuwsen 236748 wrote:

Agree & Agree.
    Looks nice.

But, it is a little ‘busy’.

Maybe you could include only 2 posts at a time on the home page and then replace the tag cloud with a short recap to the more recent posts.

If those links and partners are just your other sites you could save some space and put them on the bottom. No one is likely to click them anyway since they seem to be much the same.

I’d also put the logo and the top banner closer to each other ( I kept looking from left to right and then up and down)

Good luck?

bosshoggs

@byebyebaby 236781 wrote:

Hi,

Thanks a lot, but what do you mean by copy? And blog tab?

And also how do I get a CAP Seal? I have the GPWA one.

Ralph

Hi Ralph:

Question 1: Copy is referring to the information/articles that are on your site.
    Question 2: My suggestion regarding the Blog Tab was to perhaps add a navigation tab titled “Blog” where visitors could go directly to in order to see all articles.
    Question 3: We would love to have you sport a CAP Seal on your site. Just submit your site on the right hand side (where is says submit your portal) on this page: CAP Trusted Affiliate Portals, Websites, Directories & Blogs And we will get you all set!

Hope this helps!

pghebaura

Jup you need a nice logo the most. Also the background you use, the blue stuff. Maybe exchange it for something more gambling related.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)