Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Need Review for our website: http://calvinayre.com/

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    pokerdiigtal

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask for your review on our website: calvinayre.com

We update our website continuously to further serve our readers better, content-wise and design-wise. We would really appreciate your feedback, with that in mind, we are also conducting surveys to better understand our readers, for us to know our audiences and who are likely to visit our site. Hope you could take the time to answer it as well.

Btw, our site has been launched since 2009 and it has changed tremendously and the more we improve it the more we could cater to our audience. :colgate:

Thanks.

hendermary

Just a bit shocked you’d think you need reviews – you guys have a phenomenal website with excellent content producers churning out new, unique stuff on a daily basis; both in written and multimedia format. Not that I come from any position of authority on the matter of what makes a good website or not whatsoever, but as far as I’m concerned, you’re doing a fantastic job. I wouldn’t be surprised if over 50% of your visitors were returning visits. I know I check you out (multiple articles) at least 4-5 times a week…

danielmad

@calvinayre.com 253810 wrote:

Hi everyone,

We would like to ask for your review on our website: calvinayre.com

We update our website continuously to further serve our readers better, content-wise and design-wise. We would really appreciate your feedback, with that in mind, we are also conducting surveys to better understand our readers, for us to know our audiences and who are likely to visit our site. Hope you could take the time to answer it as well.

Btw, our site has been launched since 2009 and it has changed tremendously and the more we improve it the more we could cater to our audience. :colgate:

Thanks.

Everything looks great! :)

DESTINY

Wow very nice.:clapper::clapper::clapper:

cuddlypaws

You obviously don´t set a cookie or timestamp so the visitor survey notification pops up at every subpage visited. Thats a bit bugging ;)

rodrigo

pretty impressive website…. grats

migs

It looks good. It always has new and unique content, which puts it far ahead of many others.

LizzyB

One of the best ones of the market… congrats!

Stephensow

Looks very good.

pokerdiigtal

Thanks all – there have been a lot of changes and improvements made since posting this. But we’d appreciate new feedback ;-)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)