Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Need help getting paid…

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,

I promoted Betsson for awhile, and have always had troubles getting paid since I’m a USA affiliate.

Our earnings were always paid to a player account, and then I would email Betsson staff for a mailed check. I’m having a bit of trouble getting replies back from the folks I use to email now, and the balance is piling up somewhat as the players I sent still play.

I also noticed that when the new affiliate lounge launched, there is yet another player account that has been created for me where my affiliate earnings are being deposited.

Any hope of ever getting the money home?? Anyone I can contact to help straighten this out?

Thanks!

Leaguenutz

Hi,
    Please email support@affiliatelounge.com and we will get your payment out to you ASAP, we will also provide you with details regarding what withdrawal methods we can use to get commissions to you both now and in the future.
    BR
    Stuart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the reply. I’ve emailed that address just now. I’ve been emailing your old Betsson email address?

Looking forward to getting this worked out.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Email sent… 2 weeks ago?? No reply. What’s up guys?

Would love to hear from you. This is annoying to say the least. Amount is not huge, but would certainly be happy to have the £1,389.31 in my pocket plus whatever has been paid to the other player account that was setup for me…

Details are all in the email I sent 2 weeks ago. Let me know who to contact to get this fixed????

Leaguenutz

Keith,
    Please forward the mail you sent to stuart.french@affiliatelounge.com and add me on msn stuart@affiliatelounge.com so we can sort this out, emails to support are normally replied to within one working day so I think that something is amiss, please whitelist affiliatelounge.com just incase we are not getting through any mail filters.
    BR
    Stuart

KeithF;196996 wrote:
    Email sent… 2 weeks ago?? No reply. What’s up guys?

Would love to hear from you. This is annoying to say the least. Amount is not huge, but would certainly be happy to have the £1,389.31 in my pocket plus whatever has been paid to the other player account that was setup for me…

Details are all in the email I sent 2 weeks ago. Let me know who to contact to get this fixed????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Forwarded the email and have added you to msn messenger.

Leaguenutz

I will advise via mail once they have been sent
    BR
    Stuart

KeithF;197248 wrote:
    Forwarded the email and have added you to msn messenger.
    Wise Guy

Hey Keith,

Just read your case and i was wondering, did you get paid at the end?

Just queries :-)

Roy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Roy (and anyone else following the thread!)

I did receive the payments via check by mail this weekend.

The checks are in Euros, so it’ll cost us a few bucks to get them collected on. Would be wonderful if they could send USD, but nothing to make a big deal over. Just happy to be paid. Would be great to see Betsson add Affiliate Speedpay or another USA friendly option.

:)

Thanks to Stuart for getting this all taken care of!
    :hattip:

Wise Guy

Thats great man i’m glad for you, nice happy ending

Would you recommend me to join in? does they have good conversion?

Roy.

Leaguenutz

Hi,
    Glad all arrived OK, regarding the currency, we now only pay in EUR, however if you are an older existing partner, your account maybe in USD.
    BR
    Stuart

KeithF;198343 wrote:
    Hi Roy (and anyone else following the thread!)

I did receive the payments via check by mail this weekend.

The checks are in Euros, so it’ll cost us a few bucks to get them collected on. Would be wonderful if they could send USD, but nothing to make a big deal over. Just happy to be paid. Would be great to see Betsson add Affiliate Speedpay or another USA friendly option.

:)

Thanks to Stuart for getting this all taken care of!
    :hattip:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)