Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Need help from AM

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Been trying to transiton an account i purchased a few months ago to my existing account and this guy lee is making me jump thru all sorts of bs hoops to get it done.

I have revenue sitting in this account that I cant cash out till this transiton is done.

Im getting really fed up with the lack of timely response (last response took 12 days) / additional hoops we are being asked to jump thru to get the new account assigned to me.

the last request was a letter from the seller to him stating that the sale was final etc, after he gets this he now says it needed to be typed an have the address of the seller, even though he knows all this already as he has been contacted from the ORIG owner EMAIL ACCT thru out this ordeal

I need help now to get this done.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Holis,

Apologies for the delay in contacting you back.

Can you tell me if your funds and pleayers have been transferred to your new account yet?
    If not, please get in touch with me so I can get things done asap for your account.

Our verification department needs a number of documents to justify such a major change on a PartnerLogic account. I am sure you understand that this procedure protects you and us: our affiliates’ data, their account details, and most of all protect players tagged to an affiliate account and the funds on affiliates account.

Please get in touch with me Holis!

Claire

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)