Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Need for accuracy will delay payment

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    dvs007

Need for accuracy will delay payment.

Dear affiliates, it has come to our attention that there are inconsistencies regarding the statistics of some accounts. Grand Privé Affiliates take these discrepancies very seriously (it’s about your earnings after all) and have asked Microgaming to please examine their software and test various accounts to make sure everything is 100% accurate before we pay over commission.

Please bear with us until Friday, 9 November 2007. We have a commitment from Microgaming that, by then, all software and account tests should be completed and your commission will then be paid over pronto. I apologize for the inconvenience of having to wait an extra day or two for your cash but, unfortunately, it cannot be helped this month. We do not want anyone to lose out on money rightfully earned.

Thank you for your patience, it really is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Irwin
    Affiliate Manager

US Toll Free: 1888 881 7768
    CA Toll Free: 1888 891 7768
    UK Toll Free: 0800 404 8456
    MSN:irwinr01@hotmail.com
    Email: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the update Irwin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the post Irwin, I knew my stats were not right. This is why there is a need to go back to the old program this new program bites!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I keep hearing about stats problems with microgamimg lately, I guess its being fixed.

giftorgbest

Thanks for the post. please let us know once the payment releases.

dvs007

Software glitch delays affiliate payment.

Dear affiliates, again I must apologize to you for the delay in your payment this month. Microgaming has not (as yet) provided us with clarity regarding the mentioned statistical inconsistencies of some accounts. Their deadline was Friday, 9 November 2007 but, unfortunately, they have not been able to resolve the situation as speedily as promised.

Microgaming analysts are currently on location at Grand Privé and are working furiously to ensure that we are able to pay you ASAP.

Please bear with us for just a few days more – we trust that everything will be sorted out soon.

On a brighter note, we are currently upgrading your Grand Privé Affiliates website, which will enable us to make Reports a lot quicker.

Please be patient during this upgrade period and, of course, I’d be delighted to hear any suggestions you may have.

Send your suggestions or queries to support@grandpriveaffiliates.com and, again, I thank you for your continued support and understanding.

Kind Regards,
    Irwin / Miles
    Affiliates Manager

US Toll Free: 1888 881 7768
    CA Toll Free: 1888 891 7768
    UK Toll Free: 0800 404 8456
    MSN:irwinr01@hotmail.com
    Email: irwin@grandpriveaffiliates.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Irwin for keeping us updated to the situation.

vladcizsol

Irwin its the 15th of the month….

Fresh_Beijing_Cabbage.jpg

Where’s the Cabbage?

Joseph2Sh077

HI Everyone,

MicroGaming are still in the process of finalizing their investigations.

As soon as we have a feedback from them we will be making the payments.

Again we apologize for the delay in payments, however this is the first time in many years we have had to do this.

Grand Prive Affiliates pride ourselves with accurate stats and therefore we have chosen to wait for Microgaming to finalize there checks before we make payments.

We are hoping this will be finalized early next week.

Thanks

Miles

Affiliate Manager
    Grand Privé Affiliates
    “Powered by profits”
    support@grandpriveaffiliates.com
    Contact Info:
    MSN: Miles_sax@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

When will the site be back up ? All I keep getting for several days is-

Good News!

Our site is being upgraded to version2! Which will make Reports a lot quicker.

Please be patient while we upgrade. Should you have any questions, please email support@grandpriveaffiliates.com

Thanks

Miles/Irwin

affiliategod

however this is the first time in many years we have had to do this.

Prolly since ya messed up and switched over to the new and unimproved program. It’s been nothing but problems. Please switch back till you get it worked out:santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

On a brighter note, we are currently upgrading your Grand Privé Affiliates website, which will enable us to make Reports a lot quicker.

Hey More, did you see that? They’re doing some kind of upgrade to it now as well as investigating the stat inconstancies as I understand it. I doubt anything will change over the weekend since they’re not in on the weekends but hopefully Monday or Tuesday we can see what improvements, if any, the upgrade brings. Cross your fingers… :)

affiliategod

Cross your fingers…

They be crossed but it is hard to type like this.lol So, can ya hurry it up Grand Prive so I can type comfortably, again?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, it is hard to type with crossed fingers, but seems I can’t type most of the time anyway. :roflmao: Scarry part to me is we really have no clue what we’ll be paid as they are changing all ….what we saw could be totally different ….up or down… Come on guys…Christmas is coming.

giftorgbest

I hope I will see a big amount in my account. LOL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)