Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

My Thoughts – Captain

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone,
    Don’t ever give up no matter what comes adverse now or in the future. God loves us all now and ever. I have thought about a few times, but i will never give up. Sometimes I think there is nothing to live for. But then I rmember all my great friends here at CAP. If I had a time machine, I would take us all back in time. Love all!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Captain wrote:
    Hey Everyone,
    Don’t ever give up no matter what comes adverse now or in the future. God loves us all now and ever. I have thought about a few times, but i will never give up. Sometimes I think there is nothing to live for. But then I rmember all my great friends here at CAP. If I had a time machine, I would take us all back in time. Love all!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

you just brightened my day Cap! :hattip:

Anonymous

Hi Cappy.

nobody can say what or why the future holds what it does. but suffice to know that there must be reason to the madness lest what is the bother?

what lessons you teach those that have left this world by your perseverence here after so much grief …… may be the difference in another world for those that you love.

it is certainly worth the risk and pain just in case since the next world may be an everlasting one where as this one is at best a limited existence.

If i truly thought it all ended here …… and if that was the case ….. what’s the point? I just can’t believe that’s the stituation.

you see proof of ghosts ….. unexplainable things happen all the time. to me ….. that’s proof enough there is more than this world. Enough reason anyway to push through the hard times and do what’s right in the meantime.

I hope in some way this gives you hope and consoles what i know is a grief-stricken heart.

we love ya man.

S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Believe in your fate, as cruel as it may seem, believe that everything that happened to you happened to make you stronger, and in turn u spread that strength to your brothers and sisters, even if your loss pains u, believe it was worth it

I don’t have all the answers, but find a way to draw strength from your pain, it happened for a reason, u may never find out or understand why, just believe there is a higher purpose, and take this with u into the next life

That’s the best i can tell u, i’ve buried my own blood a few times over the years, just remember, the dead who really loved u would never want u to suffer because of them, so stop tormenting yourself, there’s no reason for it

Try to put on a happy face, i know it’s hard but u gotta do it

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)