Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

My Best Friend The Professor

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Lou,
    I have known for many years How great a friend and brother you have been. Your my best friend. I hope and pray for you each and every day. You are the best friend I could ever imagined God loves us both and we shall always see the truth. Amen! I will never ever for get you my great friend. You are going to do great December 10th, 2007. As the Eagles sang, Love Will Keep Us Alive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PciXwzSvso

Love,
    The Captain

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m not really sure what this post is about…nor how much happy gay love there is on CAP…just kidding…

i love you all too, and the professor, but you gotta take it easy on this loving doving stuff…unless you are under the influence or smthg….

but then of course, prof is the man, dom is the woman, and we are little children of CAP…but those songs…hahaha :roflmao: i must be drunk :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love these songs..

vladcizsol

Thanks Captain. I love you too :hattip:

Guys on the 10th I am going back to the hospital to have a Cardio Version, they basically restart my heart to get the Rythem back in Sync. It sounds scary but from what I have found its a relatively routine procedure these days.

I am hopeful that once I get through this I will get better alot faster then I have been. That’s what the Doctors tell me so I am eager to get it done.

One thing I find Ironic is Dick Cheney just had this done about a week or so ago. How can you restart the heart on a person who clearly doesnt have one?:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ll have you in our prayers Professor.
    I guess you have a few more days..but then get well and hurry back! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

best wishes you Professor! :santa2:

Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Medicine today has gotten very smart.

It’s sometimes scary what they can do.

I have heard of several heart restarts, all of them worked wonders.

We’ll all be thinking of you on the tenth! :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 147290 wrote:

Dick Cheney just had this done about a week or so ago. How can you restart the heart on a person who clearly doesnt have one?

If they can do that, then you will have no problem whatsoever.

Best of luck to you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the best Lou, I have also heard this is a very successful proceedure. It’s amazing what they can do with a plug socket and a fork!! :roflmao:

In all seriousness, take it easy and listen to them quacks they do know what they are talking about! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good Luck Lou I am sure all will be well, Captain good to see a post from you, Dhel and I say hey to you and the missus!

Brian

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck Lou and I will be thinking of you!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)