Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Multiple Google Plus Pages

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KWnzRUdapz

I have several sites and I started to make google plus pages for them. I made a total of four pages under one account so far, and would like to continue. Is it best that I make others under another account? Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It might be a good idea to make google plus pages under different accounts. You don’t want google to know that they all belong to the same person.

KWnzRUdapz

The challenge is I need to verify via phone. I used to use pinger.com but it doesn’t work anymore.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think you really need another account, just don’t go making them all in one day. You are probably better spreading it out over a couple weeks to avoid getting flagged for anything. If you’re in a hurry then multiple accounts would probably be the best way to go.

snqrvskpu

I don’t think Google plus is as prevalent as it once was. It’s dependent on what your purpose is for the Google plus accounts as if its for local optimisation then you’ll need an address in each location to be able to verify it

Richardfed

If you will use the same IP – i am not sure multiple accounts will help. If not now, i am sure in the future google will use the IP to compare accounts.

litabee

Google will be adopting the IP addresses.

litabee

Your best off contacting them directly and explaining the situation as you may find yourself having accounts closed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)