Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Moz or Semrush

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ollierw69

Hi, do you guys use any SEO tool? Currently I dont use any, but I`m thinking of buying a license for Moz or Semrush. What do you think of those? (Or recommend any other tool?) Is it worth the money?

I have been using trial licenses for both Moz and ahref, and I must say ahref is by far the best tool I’ve seen for sometime to help you build up your site and to support your SEO efforts.

SEMRush is useful to check your current ranking and keywords but for deep analyse switch to Ahref

RodgerM

SEM rush is a good tool I’m using it right now. I like the keyword research you can do with it.

audreas

I would like to use SEM rush because of its variety !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really like ahrefs.com

RodgerM

I should note that we use Moz for checking the domain and page authority of a website. These are some of the most important metrics about a domain now a days.

Over the last couple of months I’ve been using a combination of Moz, Ahrefs and SEMRush each of which has had new additions or updates.

If you want to know how you site in google and for an accurate localised view SEMRush is the tool.

When you are doing on page optimisation for new pages without doubt Moz is the tool.

For an overall view of your domain, including SEO, Social as well as link strength then it has to be Ahrefs.

winterry

You probably won’t get everything you need from any one single tool. Having said that, if I had to choose just one, it would probably be Ahrefs.

inlou

I’ve used both SEMrush and Ahrefs and I really liked both (I would say having an account at atleast one of these is a must for every professional). If I would have to choose, Ahrefs is the preferred tool. They just have a bit more options than SEMrush.

wilmerkaveny

I use Semrush for link building and to check rankings for keywords etc. I find the site analysis way off for a lot of things. That said, I like Moz better for site analysis but not link building.
    What are your thoughts on the accuracy of both tools?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)