Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

more spammers in PP

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bb1webs

Hi,

here’s some more spammers I took note of in just one game in the single tourneys :

JayTer1 – email him to join pacific poker and get $50 free, FishinUout@yahoo.com

Tues7718 – scan your opponents hand at xwww.EdgeonPoker.com

PokerGuy2341 – xwww.pokerprophecy.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah what the hell is that all about.
    They should limit the chat to the active players at the table.

I just love the “Make $50 an hour playing poker”
    ads..

Anonymous

thur4122 – scan opponents hands at edgepoker.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here is one suggestion to slow down these spammers. Only allow people with a Real Money account with actual money in their account to chat. That might not stop the spamming entirely, but people with money in their account will be less likely to spam in fear of having their account terminated. I think pokerstars does something similar to this.

Anonymous

it should be easy to get the worst of the lot by simply viewing the chat logs at the beginning of the single table tourneys. They make the rounds hitting every table shortly after it has begun play, to assure they get exposure to all ten people.

You won’t have to check all the tourneys, just check on table for like every hour on the hour. that’s 24, or just check the prime time hours. that should cut it to 12 logs you’d only have to dig into a short ways, and trust me you’ll find the majority of your spammers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

you can get rid of the spammers by reporting them. party will disable their chat for one month on the first offense. second time, i think they lose account.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea, 50% of the time I play I get the AceFlop.com make 50 – 500 dollars an hour playing poker. Its always a different user too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I always wondered why people were selling their no longer used real money accounts on RGP and other forums, but now I think I know why. The person buying these real money accounts is using them to spam the boards. I do not think you can chat if you have a play money account.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)