Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

More entertainment for your players!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SvetlanaSU

Absolute Slots Tournament Season is here!

When the bell tolls at midnight striking the death of the Halloween day, the November Monthly Slots Tournament at Absolute Slots spins into action.

November Absolute Slots Tourney (Nov 1 – 30, 2008)
    Compete against your Slot buddies as you spin your way up the leaderboard, with rich rewards for the Top 20 Spinners, including a Nintendo Wii Fit Bundle, a cool iPod Touch, more than $800 in iTunes Credits, or yummy cash prizes!

Everyone who enjoys a good spin on the fab Slots at Absolute Slots is welcome to play in the Monthly (and Weekly) Tournaments. $50 min deposit required to enter the tourney, and every 100 spins earns you 1 point. Earn extra bonus points with each $50 deposit, or in yet to be revealed mysterious ways – keep your eyes peeled!

$500 Weekly Absolute Slots Tourney (Nov 3 – 9)
    The $500 Weekly Slots tourney runs from 3 – 9 Nov, kicking off on Monday. Entry is $25, and if you enter both tourneys, your spins count towards both! Look out for extra ways to earn booster points – all will be revealed!

Enjoy the Slots and happy spinning!

Absolute Slots Tournaments – full details: http://www.absoluteslots.com/tournaments.php

Regards
    Elliot

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve been meaning to find time to gamble so I guess this would be a great time to start so I’ll do my best to give it a shot! :hattip:

I better put this on my calendar right now! LOL

SvetlanaSU

We’ll also have more exciting news next week for our affiliates so if your not signed up yet here’s the link http://affiliate.absoluteslots.com/ :hattip:

Regards
    Elliot

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)