Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Money Mechanic Placed on Warning List

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

:angry: :cuss: :madat: :rasberry:

Guys I am VERY concerned about the performance of Money Mechanic and their stats tracking. When the program first launched I was encouraged enough by initial results to give them some nice exposure on my network of sites. Unfortunately November produced less then favorable numbers. I decided to give them a few more months and tried shuffling creatives and sales text. I thought that the banners were attractive and the new player offers competetive so I figured November was just an off month. Well, in December after a decent first week the stats appeared to freeze some where around the 10th of the month.
    We discussed this in the private areas of CAP and other webmasters reported observing the same thing.

I was confused but hoped all would be corrected at months end. Again unfortunately ending commissions for December were abnormally low. I wanted to give the program every benefit of the doubt as Serah seemed very nice and helpful here at the forums so I said to myself “Well, it must have been the holidays” I decided to leave them up through January and see if there wasnt a nice turn around.

Around the 25th of the month I thought that turn around had finally arrived.

After watching stats for the final week of the month climb steadily and thinking I had a few new whales I went in to check stats today and found ALL my commissions had been erased.

This was a VERY sizable reversal ($31,885) and I ended up earning a CPA of $5 per deposting player for January!!!!! This is absolutely pathetic!!!

I am not amused! This is highly irregular and EXTREMELY upsetting. I understand from Serah that whatever discrepencies existed will likely effect others also, so please check your stats for January and dont be surprised if you see some very unpleasant numbers today.

One thing is for sure, Money Mechanic sure aint Mr. Goodwrench!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have not witnessed any of the discrepancies that you have stated. But one thing that i did notice is that Piggs Peaks and Jackpots in a Flash were performing well until the switch to Money Mechanic.

As soon as the switch took place my earnings dropped.

Anonymous
    Inactive

During the month of January Money Mechanic inadvertently added all guest profit and losses to real player profit and losses, this means that Money Mechanic has had to re-run the Synchro for January again and many profit and losses will be changed, they now will only include real account profit and losses.

hmmmh, quite the unpleasant surprise.

bb1webs

Hi,

they did the same to me and I’m yanking their links on all but my most back pages.

if next month doesn’t prove that this was just an incident which can happen in this business; (but we all know if they win one month; they’ll be back next month to lose that and more; so my stats better reflect that or they’ll be gone all together.

I am pissed! they waited until the last day of the month to screw me and I am not amused either.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Since their sites left Spiral we’ve had really poor results with them as well.

Anonymous

well last month they did okay for me (piggs) and started out this month well only to see my earnings drop to a discouraging amount that has provided more fuel for me to find the remaining links and take them down.

maybe things will turn around in the next 2 weeks. We’ll see.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)