Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Mods going to Barcelona – Important

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Robin and Christine I know you guys are coming to Barcelona and I would like to know your arrival dates and times and dinner availability. We have a FABULOUS place downtown that turns out the absolute best Seafood, Paella and Spanish/Catlan Cuisine and I would like to treat you guys to dinner.

Also I have CAP Team members Polo’s for you. They are gorgeous black Polo Shirts with the CAP Euro Logo. They are from Galoway Golf and are the most comfortable shirts you will ever wear. I have two each for you to wear at the show or whenever you wish.

We have other goodies for our mods too so keep in touch with me this week my World Phone number is 407 580-7775.

I am leaving today so see you in Spain.

This is going to be a fabulous week :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make it to this conference :(, but I’ll sure be there in spirit!

I hate that I’m going to miss out on the goodies, but I’ll make up for it at CAP London. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am bouncing off the walls !! I am so ready to leave…lol I will be there on the 24th at 11am and I leave on the 29th and I have accepted a dinner invite already for Sat eve is that what your speaking about Lou? I love gifts and wear the shirt proudly as I walk around the convention, yes I do plan to attend this year :) I am staying at Sofia as well and my # 13143307464 See you soon and stay away from the salty meats!!:cappy:

PS.. So sorry your not coming Robin I will just have to accept your treats for you then :tongue: Seriously cannot wait to see you in London it has been way too long!!

vladcizsol

Ok Christine its you and me kid.

Robin we will see you in London. Dom will be there too so we will make it a great evening at one of the best London Restaurants (Gordon Ramsey’s, Jamie Oliver’s or Mr Chow).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Christine! :) I’m looking forward to seeing you in London as well! Please take lots of pictures for me of Barcelona because I’ve never been there.

Okay Professor, Sounds good! I love Ramsey! :D

Have a great time! I will be here to help Dom man the ship.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will have to wait for London – too many circumstances contributing to making this trip a bad idea for me.

I am looking forward to having fun with everyone in London…

Hi Professor,

I’ll be arriving in Barcelona the 25th and staying until the 29th. I would love to get some CAP goodies! See you all at the show!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)