Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Mobile games at Slotland!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Affiliates,

I am pleased to inform you that we are testing the mobile games at Slotland at this time. I asked several affiliates to help us with testing the software before we will publish the mobile feature to the players. If you wish to try our game LuckyStars on your cell phone, please send me short message to hannah@slotland.com and I will ad to your affiliate account at Slotland some free cash for your test-play. More independent tests from different mobiles = less problems in the future for your players! :shots:

If you are interested for the first information about our mobile feature, please read following notes or contact me :hithead:

Availability:
    All you need to have is a mobile(cellular) phone supporting Java and active data transfers (CDMA, GPRS,..). No need to use a PDA.

Duality:
    The games in your mobile are the same as the games at Slotland (we are starting with LuckyStars; next games are coming soon).

Easy Access:
    You play in your mobile phone by using your gaming/affiliate account that you registered at Slotland. Your Login name and Password for the mobile access are the same as on the web! (no special keys or codes)

Functionality:
    Account functions are integrated inside the mobile application. You can make your deposits as well as withdrawals directly on your mobile without coming back to Slotland website or switching to WAP. Except of the gaming account registration = all is accessible just from your cell which makes playing our games on mobile phone easy and comfortable!

(…within few days we will change the current system of automatic deducting the bets from the cash balance in the Slotland-mobile which works differently than at the gaming account at Slotland-web. We understand that it may caused many misunderstandings to our players.)

On the bottom of my letter I would like to ask you for your feedback which is very important to us: Please let me know if you encounter any problem or error while playing the game on your mobile phone. We are seriously interested in all your notes and findings to correct the errors in the software before we will release it for the players. Don’t forget to ad what type of mobile you use & what version of the game you downloaded & the name of your mobile provider: the combination of these 3 information will help us in finding the possible errors in the software.
    In case that you don’t have a suitable mobile phone supporting Java and you would like to promote this feature on your websites, please let us know and we will send you some working phone.

I am looking for our further cooperation!

Best regards,
    Hannah
    Slotland Marketing Department
    http://www.slotland.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is great news Hannah!

I am sure I will be as happy promoting the mobile games as I have always been with your program. :D

Hope to see you in Amsterdam…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was just doing some research on mobile gambling and found this very old posting. I didn’t realize that Slotland has been into mobile gambling since then. They have 5 mobile games now and they have versions for virtually every possible mobile device, including Blackberry. http://www.slotland.com/mobile Time flies when you’re having fun ;)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)