Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Missing nav bar images

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi….

I’ve noticed for some time now that I’m missing images here at the forum. At first I ignored it, thinking you guys were updating the site or something, and working on it. But since I’m still seeing so many missing images, I thought I’d bring it to your attention. Maybe you already know.

I took a screenshot so you can see what I see. The images that are missing are only in the forum, not on the main portal page. See the red x’s on the top nav bar and some other areas?

cap.jpg

I love CAP. You guys do a bang-up job here. Thank you! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks like you are seeing the old design of CAP. Strange. The last time I saw that layout was, I don’t know, maybe 6 months ago?

(Cue Twilight Zone music) :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boy do I feel dumb now. I cleared by history/cache and all that stuff, and now it’s fine. No more broken images. Duh! LOL

Thank you Engineer!

Evelinessa

Yikes! You were definitely seeing the old forum design for some reason, which is extremely strange.

Although you no longer see any broken images, are you still seeing the same “older” design of the forums? If it seems so, would you mind taking a screenshot of the design you are seeing?

@Daera 167844 wrote:

Boy do I feel dumb now. I cleared by history/cache and all that stuff, and now it’s fine. No more broken images. Duh! LOL

Thank you Engineer!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your response.

I made a mistake earlier when I said it was all fine now. What I meant to say is that it’s all fine now UNTIL I log in.

If I’m not logged in I see this:

cap_ff_notloggedin.jpg

But as soon as I login, using IE I see this:

cap_ie.jpg

And logged in using Firefox I see this:

cap_ff.jpg

And I cleared all my history, files, cache, all that stuff.

So is the problem in my account? My options or something?

Thanks a lot for your help. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, now it’s all fixed. LOL

I went to my User CP and changed the forum skin option from vbulletin 3 to forum default. Now it’s A-OK!

Evelinessa

Excellent! I was just looking into the issue but it looks like you beat me to a fix :hattip:

So it appears fine when you are both logged in and out in IE/Firefox now, right?

@Daera 167885 wrote:

Ok, now it’s all fixed. LOL

I went to my User CP and changed the forum skin option from vbulletin 3 to forum default. Now it’s A-OK!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ArjunCAP 167887 wrote:

Excellent! I was just looking into the issue but it looks like you beat me to a fix :hattip:

So it appears fine when you are both logged in and out in IE/Firefox now, right?

Right.. :Nod:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)