Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Meet Evelina-CanAffco Chat Friday May 2nd 8:00 pm GMT

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    compiit

EvelinaFinal.jpg

CanAffco Chat Friday May 2nd 8:00 pm GMT, 3:00 pm EST

Meet Evelina, the new Spokesmodel for Reefer Poker and chat to her about her dual role as one of the Affiliate Managers for the site.

I love meeting new people. I also love poker and my favorite game is Texas Holdem.” Evelina remarked in a recent interview. “To be a spokesmodel and affiliate manager for such a fun new poker site is a dream for me.”

Dave Ishere, Poker Room Manager for Reefer Poker is thrilled with the arrangement. “Evelina is unbelievably beautiful and friendly. The players and affiliates at Reefer Poker are going to fall in love,” commented Ishere.

Evelina is excited to become the best Spokesmodel and Affiliate Manager that the industry has ever seen. “I think what makes me different is that I can’t wait to make the Reefer Poker community even stronger than it is. I want to chat with the players and the affiliates, and see how I can help make things perfect for them.”

compiit

Don’t forget the chat today. Come by and meet the lovely Evelina!! She is a joy to talk to and will be happy to answer any questions that you have.
    Come by at least and say Hi. :)

CanAffco Chat Friday May 2nd 8:00 pm GMT, 3:00 pm EST

vladcizsol

:inlove::woohoo::inlove:

Count me in!

compiit

How can anyone resist the beautiful and intelligent Evelina!!

I know I’m sad I’m going to miss it and I get to chat with her daily.

:inlove:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)