Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

May Commisions – You’ve got money!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 115 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Referback still not in.

Is anyone else still waiting on a Neteller payment from Referback?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I still don’t have my Referback via Neteller either…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, same here – nothing from RB yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No referback payment to NEteller for me either.

But still, I never seem to get payments from them till around the 20th of the month.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Received my referback payment via payspark/infinia card.
    Still no statement from Fortune Affiliates though?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, still no Fortune or Poker Stars for us.

We did get Ultimate Bet yesterday!

And an extra $650 for the May Poker Satellite competition with Referback, thanks Shane!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got a reply from Referback about the Neteller payments…

I just got another response form our Finance Department informing us of a 3 business day delay due to the projected pre funding of the merchant account not being enough. What this means is that you guys (the affiliates) performed better than predicted and the NETeller merchant account thus needed to be funded once again to continue payments. It seems your suspicions were correct thanks for bringing this to my attention. Payments will be available on Wednesday the 16th of June 2004. Please accept my apology on behalf of the ReferBack team for the delay and thank you for your patience.

So, looks like another few days wait yet… at least they got back to me with an honest answer, I don’t mind waiting a few days so long as I know what’s happening.

//edit…

Although I do find it a bit odd that when they process payments nearly two weeks after the month ends, they can still underestimate the amount of funds needed to fund the payments… you’d think they would know the exact amounts ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there,

Firstly, I would like to apologize on behalf of ReferBack.com for the delay in Neteller payments. We do make every attempt to have payments processed on time, and do run into stumbling blocks on occasion.

With the number of Neteller queries on Friday, we made enquiries with our processing company around the delays being reported. They have confirmed a delay in the processing of some Neteller payments. Neteller requires that our processing company pre-funds our merchant account at least 5 working days before payments are due to be processed.

As per the norm, we had pre-funded the merchant account based on our projections for May, along with a 10% contingency to cover any additional growth. Due to a large number of new requests for Neteller payments just before processing, along with some affiliates well outperforming projections and the added contingency, the merchant account was under-funded.

This resulted in the processing company having to process the list in 2 batches. We have funded the merchant account with the required additional funds, and have been informed that the balance of the payments will be processed on Wednesday the 16th of June.

I do apologize for this. It was really an unforeseen delay, and we have now put measures in place to fund the merchant account for Neteller with an additional $100,000 each month, just to prevent this error in future.

I would like to point out that we are restricted by Neteller in terms of how much additional funds we can have in our merchant account in any given month. This restriction is based on anti-fraud and anti money laundering measures.

Once again, I apologize for this delay. You have our promise of a problem free payment process for Neteller next month.

Kind regards,

Kamiel Mahomed
    Affiliate Relationship Manager

http://www.referback.com
    kamiel@referback.com

vladcizsol

Thanks Kamiel :bigsmile:

:thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    Although I do find it a bit odd that when they process payments nearly two weeks after the month ends, they can still underestimate the amount of funds needed to fund the payments… you’d think they would know the exact amounts

Exactly what I said to Kamiel in an email. So thank you for coming Kamiel, good that you finally got here to address the issue – but I can’t say I’m happy with the explanation, which I consider to be sloppy management and doubly strange considering the problems you had last month with Neteller.

I recommend everyone move to ACH if you can – just in case.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got my wagershare payment,thanks! No fortune affiliates still, though?

vladcizsol

Hey Spear what happened to Brightshare this month? No payments from them yet….

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s only the 14th… LOL… they don’t make their payments until the 15th, so you should see it by the weekend…

Not that I’m getting one this month… a whale totally kicked my ass and left me enough to buy a month’s supply of instant noodles…

Anonymous

Fortune Lounge via Neteller – correct and in full. Backend tracking well. :bigsmile:
    Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep, Fortune Lounge via Neteller.

… And thanks Kamiel, I know you guys are doing all you can… if it was some potentially dodgy little operation I’d be a bit worried still, but Referback is up there with the best, so a couple of stuff ups every now and then is ok – just don’t let it happen again ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 115 total)