Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

May 2007 earnings

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

DataCash transferred BrightShare payments to the processor on Friday, June 15.

Hopefully you’re seeing your payments even as we speak/write/read.

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

So then where’s the cabbage?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I have received confirmations from Neteller and C2P – if anyone needs confirmation numbers from these two methods, feel free to write to me at marciaa@brightshare.com

Checks and wire payments have been confirmed as well.

Still waiting for confirmation numbers from PaySpark.

Just received this from DataCash regarding EcoCard:

“We are still currently waiting on the Eco Card files. This may be delayed by a day or two due to the large volume of transactions being processed for affiliates during the middle of the month.”

Note: We had quite a few Neteller rejections this month. Affiliates in the US and CA – pls arrange other payment methods if you’re still listing Neteller with us….

Hoping EcoCard will show up in accounts soon,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Marcia how can we write to you if it comes back?
    marciaa@brightshare.com
    Permanent Failure: Other address status
    Delivery last attempted at Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:47:33 -0000
    So what’s going on this month?
    Should I wait for next month like I did last month? lol
    Thanks

lisag

I from china

I do not still receive my payment

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Shaonian1980,

I understand from our media manager, who handles the CPA accounts, that your payment has been ordered, and that you have already received an email from her explaining this.

Pls let me know if I can help in any other way…

Marcia

lisag

my payment details is neteller

I do not still receive my money

I hope to be able to receive payment Wednesday

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I have now received EcoCard confirmations!
    If anyone does not receive payment in the next day or two, please let us know…..

Phew – another month of payments put to rest.

Thanks,
    Marcia

lisag

I do not still receive my payment

you know but You can not help me to solve this

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your payment has been confirmed by DataCash – pls check with Neteller directly.

Roni sent you an email this morning about this confirmation.

Thanks,
    Marcia

Anonymous
    Inactive

Given the questions regarding PaySpark payments not received this month, I asked DataCash to check into it. Following is their response:

“This is very unusual, I have checked my side and the payments were sent to Payspark. The best way this can be resolved is if the affiliate contact Payspark directly and provide them with their Payspark Account #. Payspark will be able to advise them whether these funds were transferred into their accounts.

I can try and do this on my side but I will only receive limited information and I may not be able to return a response as fast as it would for the affilaite to contact them directly.”

Because the problem with PaySpark seems to be so widespread, I have asked DataCash to check into it with PaySpark. But, please in the meantime, check with PaySpark directly as DataCash suggests. Maybe there has been some kind of delay entirely on their end which we were not informed about.

I’ll be posting updates here, but please feel free to get back to me if your payment still does not show up soon.

Thanks,
    Marcia

lisag

hi

your May 22 payment for me, I have received, that is April payment!

but my MAY payment you not payfor me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry, but it is not possible to manage the details of your individual CPA deal in this public forum.

Please be in email contact with Roni at ronim@brightshare.com – she will be able to sort out all your payment issues.

Thanks,
    Marcia

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)