Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

marketleap

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aaronsmith

I use marketleap to check my links. I have checked it regularly for the last 2 weeks somedays its saying 290 links the next 330 links 340 links and then today down to 140 links what is happening with my site or marketleap? I have been adding more and more links I dont understand it?

frankBP

As far as the Google links are concerned, the number shown in Marketleap is the same as the number you get if you type link:xxx.yoursite.xx into Google.

This isn’t the same as the number of links shown in Google Webmaster Tools under the Links tab, which is a more useful reflection of the state of things.

Yahoo always shows far more than Google – a lot are duplicated, and most are ignored by Google, so they can be considered largely irrelevant.

And to make things even easier, Google seems to be changing the way it counts links at the moment. I’ve lost at least 25% over the last month. Many have been downgraded and some have just been eliminated! As ever, no-one’s really sure what’s going on.

Welcome to the Google rollercoaster – enjoy the ride!

aaronsmith

I just logged back into marketleap now and all my links are back I hate these rollercoasters! I wish they only went up with out the dip or loop.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)