Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

March payment problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Hi Renee,

wanted to thank you . but you need to clear some space….. don’t worry …. I fall victim to this all the time. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bb1webs wrote:
    Hi all (Lou)

I know that. I just have been treated very well by CR/RA for a very long time and didn’t want it misunderstood.

they are with all my heart …. one of the good guys. there seems to be fewer and fewer everyday and didn’t want it taken wrong.

And i say all this counting on my payment coming in time to cover the check I wrote to cover taxes …..

there aren’t many places I’d make such a leap.

I hope I have made my position and statement understood for what it is. …..

:)

Guys I’m doing my absolute best with the current payments situation. Things are still quite up in the air and I’m still contacting affiliates for payments this month who are still choosing NETeller or one of the other payment methods which are unavailable to their region.

If there are any affiliates who are unsure of which methods are available to them, PLEASE send me an email so we can get you sorted to prevent delays moving forward.

Obviously we are working towards finding a stable payment method, however for now we will have to make do with what is available. In saying this we don’t want to push something that may be gone within a few weeks and with the methods we DO currently have, we don’t want to publicly advertise them for fear of losing those too. We want to know that any new payment methods will be long standing.

I think most affiliates cooperation during this time has been brilliant and professional and it definitely makes it easier on my end. I truly appreciate the attitude of those affiliates.

Keep up the good work guys. Your support is priceless :)

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive
    bb1webs wrote:
    Hi Renee,

wanted to thank you . but you need to clear some space….. don’t worry …. I fall victim to this all the time. :)

Sorry Steve

It’s now emptied for a little while (until it gets full again of course)

Lou is there any way to download all messages in an excel sheet so I don’t have to copy/paste them and save them separately? :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

i’m still waiting for my WT. just received an email today from you asking for bank code and routing number which don’t seem to exist with EU banks.

always received neteller payments on time from you. its the first time i asked for WT and straight away payment gets delayed by 2 weeks?

i’m not bitching, just venting (did expect this to arrive by now)…

oh well

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still waiting for WIRE payment for March –
    username – fcbonus

Anonymous
    Inactive
    splinterfree wrote:
    i’m still waiting for my WT. just received an email today from you asking for bank code and routing number which don’t seem to exist with EU banks.

always received neteller payments on time from you. its the first time i asked for WT and straight away payment gets delayed by 2 weeks?

i’m not bitching, just venting (did expect this to arrive by now)…

oh well

splinterfree

My apologies for this. We have had a changeover in accounts (ie the person that sends the affiliate payments) and they did not tell me this was needed (they are still learning the process). I actually went snooping and found it myself. I have had words and this should not happen again moving forward.

I can get your bank code from your IBAN: It’s the 4-10th digit of your IBAN number. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bank_Account_Number)
    I can’t get your routing number from your IBAN though. If your bank comes back saying they don’t have one, I will go to my accounts team and tell them that.

Anyhow I have just seen your email and will reply now. Again, my apologies.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    freecc wrote:
    Still waiting for WIRE payment for March –
    username – fcbonus

freecc – I will PM you about your payment now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Renee: Please check your PM’s

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Renee wrote:
    Lou is there any way to download all messages in an excel sheet so I don’t have to copy/paste them and save them separately? :)

Nevermind, just worked out how to do it.

My WHOLE mailbox is empty now. So PM away!

vladcizsol

I still have not received my missing payment… :huh2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Renee and Yaniv has offduty today

i can not chat to them still now

vladcizsol

My payment arrived via EcoCard. :hattip:

Thanks Renee and Yaviv :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got mine via eco as well!
    now fix this months earnings :)

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)