Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

March commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Justin,

When can we expect to receive our March commissions?

Also, does Hype have EcoCard set up yet? I’d prefer to be paid via EcoCard instead of by wire. With EcoCard, I receive the full, exact amount that I’m owed; with a wire transfer, money seems to get lost along the way because of all the fees involved.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ditto the question

Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting for february and march payments here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know of others waiting for several months as well, Justin come out where ever you are…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting for my payments too… been promised several times, but no delivery :( It’s getting REALLY old.

vladcizsol

will_code_for_food.mbe.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like the link to that picture… my favorite team (hence my user name)

Anonymous
    Inactive

we should have gotten a payment already last month as i just seen in my statsthe min payment is $50 for me!?
    and we should get it to neteller
    the funny thing is also
    that i dont see the total amount in
    this period:
    there it say only $20 to date
    please can you check that out?
    thanks

PS:
    i have send already also an e-mail with that form you have on your site
    but somehow i really dont trust these e-mail forms.
    many times i do not get replies if i send with such forms.
    Let me know if you got it, so i know it works
    lol
    Regards
    Marina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

I’m not avoiding anyone – I’m away with my family and I’ve just had the chance to check my email now.

Commissions for March were sent out last week – no, it’s not getting old, it’s the truth. We’re having a hell of a time processing EVERYONE’s wires because of strict and crazy anti-terrorism precautionary measures from the Aussie Government when sending a wire through their banks. I don’t live in Aussie myself, but this is what I’m being told by our accounting department.

For those of you who are still owed money for the month of Feb and you provided me with your bank details, there was most likely an error in the details you gave us OR there was an error on our part when we submitted those transfers to the bank. This is entirely possibly because of the number of wires we send out, so making a mistake is not unreasonable.

I won’t have access to the internet everyday this week, but I will be checking in periodically.

If you need something of an urgent nature, feel free to contact Tristan@HypeGaming.com and CC me as well so I can either reply myself or follow the thread.

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the reply Justin,

At this point I can only guess that there was a mistake somewhere in my transaction. I have a solution for this. Januarys earnings were paid via wire to me, no problems at all. Take that wire information and send February and March payments to the same and I bet you won’t have any problems.

Thanks,

Joe

biggyg

Hey Justin
    If we get paid via check which country are they coming from?This is our first month without neteller option so still trying to decide best option.Also we better fix our dinner Date in Halifax soon , it’s coming up Quick!

Judy

Justin | HypePartnrs wrote:
    Hi Guys,

I’m not avoiding anyone – I’m away with my family and I’ve just had the chance to check my email now.

Commissions for March were sent out last week – no, it’s not getting old, it’s the truth. We’re having a hell of a time processing EVERYONE’s wires because of strict and crazy anti-terrorism precautionary measures from the Aussie Government when sending a wire through their banks. I don’t live in Aussie myself, but this is what I’m being told by our accounting department.

For those of you who are still owed money for the month of Feb and you provided me with your bank details, there was most likely an error in the details you gave us OR there was an error on our part when we submitted those transfers to the bank. This is entirely possibly because of the number of wires we send out, so making a mistake is not unreasonable.

I won’t have access to the internet everyday this week, but I will be checking in periodically.

If you need something of an urgent nature, feel free to contact Tristan@HypeGaming.com and CC me as well so I can either reply myself or follow the thread.

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know my info is correct since I have emailed it AND have been paid previously to my account. Please contact my ASAP so that I can finally get paid….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same here received a wire to the details you have so there should not be a problem, obviously someone needs to get your affiliate partners paid or your going to see a major drop off in support here, I know some of us have been MORE then patient when it comes to waiting for a payment.

Anonymous

I know some of us have been MORE then patient

So true! I know my info is correct also.
    Please pay up!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)