Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

March / April Commissions

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

Great news! Affiliate commissions were processed yesterday (2 May 2007). As per usual, those affiliates using Neteller and Click2Pay should see their commissions reflected in their accounts already.

If you are receiving your commission payment via Wire Transfer, naturally this will take a bit longer to be received.

Please note that should you have been affected by the non-payment of March commissions (due to the processing issues we experienced), you will be glad to know that we have included March commissions in the payments as well. As promised, we have included an additional 10% of the March commissions to those affiliates who were affected by the delays.

We are glad to say that we have overcome the processing issues that has plagued us for the past few months. It has most certainly been a trying time for us all, and we cannot express our gratitude enough to all our affiliates for their patience and understanding during this time. It is highly appreciated.

Please let me know should you not receive payment, and I will ensure that the matter is resolved ASAP.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thankyou Kamiel – I appreciate the update!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)