Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Manual Directory Submission to 2000 Directories – Just 175$ (Mulitple Packages)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nocturnal
    Participant

Hello All,
    I am glad to announce my new Directory Submission Service. We have team of 10 highly practiced hand submitters who will be communally working around the clock to ensure speedy completion of work with high quality.

Our Packages:

1. Submission to 100 Directories for $10
    2. Submission to 300 Directories for $30
    3. Submission to 500 Directories for $50
    4. Submission to 1000 Directories for $99.99
    5. Submission to 1500 Directories for $150
    6. Submission to 2000 Directories for $175

Service Features:

-We will manually submit your website to each directory. As this is 100% manual, all categories will be chosen with precision & details entered carefully & accurately.
    -We will submit your email address & name as website owner details, so that you have full control of your submission & be able to edit it in the future if required.
    -All directories are indexed in Google.
    -All Directories are Free and SEO friendly.
    -We can use maximum of 15 different Anchor Texts for your website.
    – We will provide you Excel Spreadsheet report upon completion of work.
    – We have Quick Turnaround time. Job will be completed within promised time period

We need the below given info to get started:

1. URL
    2. Anchor Text [Titles] You can send us maximum of 15 Different ones.
    3. Description
    4. Keywords
    5. Desired Category
    6. Your name and address to use for submission.
    7. Email to use for submissions with password in case you want us to confirm the submissions.
    8. Payment via PayPal

Orders will be finished on first come first serve basis. Please PM me if you need any further information on our services.

Regards
    Seomaster

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not meaning to hijack, but as I mentioned in another thread, I can provide the same service.

However we only offer the option 1500 submissions for 100$. After it’s done you get a report with each directory submitted.

PM me for the required infos and payment information.

paolo

What do you say – is this service useful if submitted site is not in english, but in some other language (so only targeted for certain country)?

Also, what is the advantage from this service to a site – let´s assume that site is very new but has PR1 already and ranks well in local google? Are there possible negative things that could happen?

Thanks for the info.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As someone who does it and someone who has sites in other languages than english, I can’t recommend these services for websites of another language.

People who do submission follow their own list of directories.

You can’t lose anything, but any serious directory will decline you. Those where you’re automatically added aren’t appreciated by Google algorythm.. so while you won’t lose anything, I don’t think you’d necessarily get your money’s worth.

You have to look for someone who does submissions specifically for your language. But if it’s not english, it’s always expensive :/

nocturnal
    Participant

@AiruaL 151836 wrote:

What do you say – is this service useful if submitted site is not in english, but in some other language (so only targeted for certain country)?

Also, what is the advantage from this service to a site – let´s assume that site is very new but has PR1 already and ranks well in local google? Are there possible negative things that could happen?

Thanks for the info.

Yes it will help you as you will be gaining One way free links pointing to your websites main key phrases. But few directories will not allow submission to a Non-English site. Also the acceptance rate will will be lower than the English websites.

Advantages:

– You will get free one way links by using this service.
    – It will help you to increase your Google Page rank.
    – It will help your Search engine ranking as well.
    – are no negative things that could happen by using this service.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards
    Seomaster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)