Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Major payment issue

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    anubis

After ages and ages, unibet finally paid everything they had owed me for the last year. Now another issue has arisen, I stopped advertising unibet becasue i was not getting paid, so had no new signups in the last 6 months, all my players were ones i had sent many many months ago. This was never an issue for unibet, they kept tracking my players no problem..

In november my players lost a massive amount and i was due 4313 euro, i received this email
    Dear affiliate,
    Unfortunately we have to inform you that we have found reason to believe that the player you have brought in goes under what we call in our T&Cs below, fraud players.
    Therefore this player have been set on 0% commission for you.

Now, i had received a similar email the month before followed by an apoligy saying it was a mistake and everything was ok.. This time i received no such follow up email. I have emailed every single email address trying to get this problem fixed but for the last month i have received no reply apart from one from ted after telling him i was about to post.

They have chosen not to pay me, it is simple as that, for the past year while my player shave been playing they have never ever said any of these are so called “fraud” players, it is only when they lose a large amount do they decide to make this up to not pay me..

I think only out in the open this can be solved as unibet seem to not want to reply to any emails, so lets hope they reply in this forum.

pokern.pl

Dear Daily25,

We have replied to you in your private message area. The reply clearly indicates what has happened with your account and the reasons for stopping your payment.

We follow our terms and conditions like every other affiliate program does.

Please read through our reply carefully and contact me if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Gustav

@Daily25 213718 wrote:

After ages and ages, unibet finally paid everything they had owed me for the last year. Now another issue has arisen, I stopped advertising unibet becasue i was not getting paid, so had no new signups in the last 6 months, all my players were ones i had sent many many months ago. This was never an issue for unibet, they kept tracking my players no problem..

In november my players lost a massive amount and i was due 4313 euro, i received this email
    Dear affiliate,
    Unfortunately we have to inform you that we have found reason to believe that the player you have brought in goes under what we call in our T&Cs below, fraud players.
    Therefore this player have been set on 0% commission for you.

Now, i had received a similar email the month before followed by an apoligy saying it was a mistake and everything was ok.. This time i received no such follow up email. I have emailed every single email address trying to get this problem fixed but for the last month i have received no reply apart from one from ted after telling him i was about to post.

They have chosen not to pay me, it is simple as that, for the past year while my player shave been playing they have never ever said any of these are so called “fraud” players, it is only when they lose a large amount do they decide to make this up to not pay me..

I think only out in the open this can be solved as unibet seem to not want to reply to any emails, so lets hope they reply in this forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)