Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Looking for Affiliates in VERY Lucrative industry.

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

@Play 230929 wrote:

domino you had me at “show some initiative”…. j/k

its kind of funny how you come on here and present the way you do.. when your just some affiliate of a single sku non-gambling product looking for sub’s.

Is that how you understood it? Obviously we didn’t speak.

letishalesky

If you are wondering what this member, Domino, is offering here is his reply to a PM I sent him requesting more information:

Hi there,

the industry is electronic cigarettes. It’s massive due to 1: the number of people who want to quit smoking 2: the new smoking bans and 3: re-orders pay you monthly so you can earn massive passive income.

There are good programs and bad programs, but if you join under me and follow my lead i’ll ensure you are in the right hands.

Domino

So there you have it. :rasta:

@Captain Chaos 230939 wrote:

If you are wondering what this member, Domino, is offering here is his reply to a PM I sent him requesting more information:

So there you have it. :rasta:

Way to respect “private messages” Captain. Noted.

Got a few people on board and some have been paid already. Any other strong marketers, feel free to get in touch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is that 1 Million HKD?

@Dag_Arbisa 226774 wrote:

Hey Guys,

Operator’s and Affiliates :kissass: .. Dive into above debate, To become overnight Millionaire is really possible? Ask the same, to them who has started this thread. If it really possible why they crush their heads on CAP walls. If I have become a Millionaire (overnight) I won’t be here to reply your threads being an affiliates.

Operator/Merchant’s must be ethical, transparent and reasonable .. If we would like to be part of transparent and potential affiliate industry promote genuine offers and do not play around. For Affiliates, earning big money is not a overnight game in affiliate industry .. Prepare yourself for big bang theories ….

Wish you all the best who offer Millionaire opportunites and to whom, who would like to earn those Million overnight !!!:blahblah:

turboodds

I once thought of adding a site about electronic cigarettes maybe last year. I forget who i was talking to but we discussed it and came to the conclusion there is serious money to be made there. So in that respect I do feel its a good market. But I also read somewhere there is serious health related issues when ingesting these products (of course smoking is worse) so I decided to keep an open mind and possible do a site at a later date when i had more positive information. I also know there are law issues and it appears there is almost like a monopoly going on or rather an oligopoly of sorts where only a few major affiliate programs control the market.

If it was a bit more selective and had way more affiliate programs i may have considered it! I am not fond of oligopoly structures unless I am part of it!! HAHA!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)