Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Looking for a response

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I emailed CP support several days ago and got a reply from Oscar saying my affilaite manager will be in touch with me asap.

Then I noticed CPays come on MSN so I spoke to Michael,
    Here’s the chat, I never post chats but this is so ridiculous. And, all I want is to get paid.

Ellen says:
    Hi, who is this?
    support@cpays.com says:
    This is Michael from CPays..
    Ellen says:
    hi Michael
    support@cpays.com says:
    How are you?
    Ellen says:
    good thanks, listen, someone was supposed to get back to me ages ago about my pay
    Ellen says:
    i haven’t gotten paid in a while and show a balance owed of $180
    support@cpays.com says:
    May I know your user name please?
    Ellen says:
    well there’s 2, pokertramp and trav921
    support@cpays.com says:
    One moment please.
    Ellen says:
    yep, thanks
    Ellen says:
    I sent an email to support and Oscar emailed back saying the account manager was looking into it, no one replied
    support@cpays.com says:
    Thank for your patience..
    support@cpays.com says:
    I see in your account that your concern was already forwarded to your account manager.
    Ellen says:
    who is my acct manager and why hasn’t he replied?
    support@cpays.com says:
    Please wait for your account manager to contact you.
    support@cpays.com says:
    He will send you an email or call you over the phone asap.
    support@cpays.com says:
    Since you are still waiting for your account manager..
    support@cpays.com says:
    I will follow up this concern to him..
    Ellen says:
    who is he?
    support@cpays.com says:
    Is that okay with you?
    support@cpays.com says:
    We have a lot of account manager in here…
    Ellen says:
    can i have his email?
    support@cpays.com says:
    I am sorry but we dont have any details of your account manager. Please wait for him, and he will contact you asap.
    Ellen says:
    you must be joking? You have no idea how to tell who my account manager is?
    support@cpays.com says:
    Like we have said, we have a lot of account manager and we are going to know who’s account manager you are under..
    Ellen says:
    so how do you know he is getting in touch with me?
    support@cpays.com says:
    My manager will contact your account manager about this together with your concern..
    support@cpays.com says:
    By that, your account manager will contact you asap.
    Ellen says:
    i mean, if you don’t know who he is, how do you know he is going to contact me? and how long do i need to wait before i ask again?
    support@cpays.com says:
    Please allow some time, the maximum hour of waiting is up to 72 hours..
    Ellen says:
    I’ve already waited 72 hours…..
    support@cpays.com says:
    Thats why I will follow up again your account manager..
    Ellen says:
    ok tx
    support@cpays.com says:
    Your patience is much appreciated.
    support@cpays.com says:
    Is there anything else I may help you with?
    Ellen says:
    no tx
    support@cpays.com says:
    Alright.
    support@cpays.com says:
    You have a great time!
    support@cpays.com says:

Ellen says:
    bye

I have still not heard from anyone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cpays sucks.

I thought you stopped dealing with them after they screwed you over a year ago? Hopefully it’s just residual income you’re going after here…. :)

In any case, I find it somewhat amusing that they don’t know who your affiliate manager is. Maybe if they didn’t go through aff managers like toilet paper, this wouldn’t be an issue. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

We did quit dealing with them, there’s an odd link god knows where, I hadn’t checked stats in a year or so, just did and noticed the money sitting there…

bsmart

Have you had any joy yet? I imagine being month end, they are probably quite busy (no excuse I know).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got an email from Al a few hours after making this post saying “I understand we owe you some money, please contact me so we can sort this out”.

I’m not sure how he couldn’t look at my stats and see how much….not sure why this is such a run around for a few hundred bucks.

bsmart

I fear I’m getting the same run-around, I’ll wait until the 7th to see if I get paid.

I asked who my aff manager was, and support said they couldn’t give me that information, strange.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al still hasn’t replied to me and I’m not sure why he would have to email me to say “get in touch with me”, all he had to do was look at my accounts and see what was owed….:angry:

biggyg

I was dealing with al on a seperate Issue and he dropped off the planet on wednesday.He did just get back from CAP , Maybe he is hung over lol .

bsmart

Well I have since heard from the manager (Oren) who explained that an affiliate manager would contact me shortly, and sure enough someone did!

I had a great chat with my new affiliate manager (on the phone for 20mins) and have been assured he will look after me.

So far, everything seems great with Cpays, I’m just waiting for my first payment to arrive in my account and then I’ll be singing their praises to anyone who will listen!

I’m a great believer in giving credit where credit is due, as long as I get paid, I’ll be happy to continue promoting Cpays properties.

I was really nervous after reading all the negative feedback on these boards, but I feel a lot better now. Any luck Ellen?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Al emailed me back and said the payment should come through within a week (as of a few days ago) I’ll keep everyone posted…

Anonymous
    Inactive
    nowfindadam wrote:
    So far, everything seems great with Cpays, I’m just waiting for my first payment to arrive in my account and then I’ll be singing their praises to anyone who will listen!

I’m a great believer in giving credit where credit is due, as long as I get paid, I’ll be happy to continue promoting Cpays properties.

I was really nervous after reading all the negative feedback on these boards, but I feel a lot better now.

Can I point out that the proof is in the payment and the long term relationship … and if you read the negative feedback thruogh you would have seen that nearly all of them were promised the moon EARLY ON …

Keep your wits about you mate … they’re real smooth operators.

(oh and good to see another Kiwi on board).
    :hattip:

biggyg

Yeah until the money is in your bank Dont trust their word.

biggyg

This is totally offtopic but do either of you live near Wollongong?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe Wollongong is in New South Whales (east coast) and we’re in Western Australia which is on the west coast.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    EllenIng wrote:
    I believe Wollongong is in New South Whales (east coast) and we’re in Western Australia which is on the west coast.

New South Whales? Whales?!!!

Are you sure you’re based in Australia – or is this all a front of a US based operation ??
    :tounge2:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)