Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Long Winded Scare tactics

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Those are just the same talking points I hear from Sean Insanity on the rare occasion I can bear to stomach him for an hour.

When does everyone want to actually take steps to rebuild the grid, when we’re all sitting in the dark and our and all businesses come to a screaching halt? Great time to get off the pot!

When does everyone actually want to take a step forward to get off the fossil fuels, when the recession is over and oil hits upwards of $200 a barrel (and trust me it will) and they talk about it until the next recession and it drops to $40 bucks again and the talk stops.

Gee, state of the art schools, why would anyone want to invest in the next generation by providing them with the tools for a first class education? Seems like a bad deal me! Let’s keep everyone dumb, McDonalds and Wall Mart need the help.

Getting medical records on a central database, the nerve, what a horrible idea! They’ve been talking about this for years. When is the right time to actually start getting it done? You tell me?

Whether right or wrong I give Obama credit for actually trying to address some serious problems instead of the talk, talk, talk, we’ve been getting for the last 30 years.

Money spend is money spent, whether it’s in this bill or another it is still spent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All good points if you have the cash to pay for them.

FYI were pretty much broke as a joke and asking China / Japan for more money, and when they say no, we can use credit buy more printing presses.

vladcizsol

We werent all broke eight years ago and we didnt need any bailouts either. We even had a budget surplus. Oil wasnt $200 a barrel either.

It took eight years of insanity, mismangement, fraud and theft to get us where we are now. No rational person could say it will only take one month to fix it and no rational person would say lets keep doing the same shit that got us into this hole if we want to fix it.

It’s painfully obvious the failed ideas of the past administration were disasterous for our country and most of the western world.

America needs a change and we have to support the President and give him the time needed to put America back on top.

It WILL happen and the non believers and critics will benefit yet ignore the advances.

I bet you in two years when things are rocketing upward and the world loosk to the US as a leader again that SOME will say “Oh thats the policies GW and company put into place finally paying off”

There are none so blind as those who do not want to see.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do hope your right!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)