Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

London Affiliate Conference Thread

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just arrived into London. Not nearly as cold as I thought it would be – hotel is far from Heathrow though!

Happy to meet up with any CAP members who are in town already.

Webzooma, pop me a PM with your e-mail and mobile and we’ll catch up for sure mate.

Dalgetty

Hey Warren,

Dropped you message :)

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Though it certainly seems I might have missed the boat this year as everyone’s diary’s seem full!

adam.downing

Hey Guys,

What a fantastic LAC event it was this year, loved every minute of it including the F1 Simulator. Shame my lap times where pretty bad haha. Quick question, the lady who kept taking pictures at the C-Planet party on Saturday night, does anyone know where we can view these pictures?

Was great meeting everyone and for the people i didnt i do apologize but i was packed up with meetings :(

Thanks,
    Michael Walmsley

Anonymous
    Inactive

those pics will come online later…:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I feel bad having missed it – sounds like everyone had a ball!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting article about the conference, courtesy of Gambling911: Online Gambling Conference Might Rethink Strategy | Gambling911.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Webzooma 215478 wrote:

Hey Warren,

Dropped you message :)

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Though it certainly seems I might have missed the boat this year as everyone’s diary’s seem full!

Mate – sorry I missed you. We were full on but I hope you had a chance to stop by the CAP VIP lounge to say hello to the rest of the team.

@TMLMedia-Michael – glad you liked the simulator. It was a real hit! I was talking to the guy that operated it and he said that from open until close both days there was someone testing it out 90% of the time. If you didn’t get to try it because of the lines, we hope you at least had fun watching it.

adam.downing

@Gregger 215668 wrote:

@TMLMedia-Michael – glad you liked the simulator. It was a real hit! I was talking to the guy that operated it and he said that from open until close both days there was someone testing it out 90% of the time. If you didn’t get to try it because of the lines, we hope you at least had fun watching it.

Wow all day? Someone must love computer games to do that lol

Sorry i couldnt come and say Holla to you, was caught up with meetings all day and any extra time i did have was gone by speaking to new people i have never met before which was great. Can not wait for the next LAC. Maybe next you guys can have a simulator that i’m good at. Oh course, that has to be Flight Simulator ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 215637 wrote:

I feel bad having missed it – sounds like everyone had a ball!

Dom you missed the best conference ever…

I have never seen so many people packed into such a large room… at one stage you couldn’t even walk in there.. It was like packing clowns into a mini…

I’ll definitely be looking forward to the next one.. and hope to see you there of course :)

pennyslots

Hi Guys! Sorry i went awol for a few weeks – January was mad with LAC and the awards! I know its no excuse but then Alex would have notice I was spending more time on the forums that helping set up the whole thing! lol sly.gif

Just to round things up I wanted to post the ‘official’ iGB Affiliate Awards videos and winners booklet!

For a full list of pics, quotes from the winners and review of the night, check out the booklet!

iGB Affiliate Awards Review Show

To see the winner pick up their awards live on stage, check out the you tube video!

Part 1:
    YouTube – iGB Affiliate Awards Ceremony held at London Affiliate Conference (part1/2)

Part2:
    YouTube – iGB Affiliate Awards Ceremony held at London Affiliate Conference (part2/2)

Congratulations to the winners!

Hey guys, some of you have been asking for the CalvinAyre.com coverage and interviews from the iGB Affiliate Awards, so here is it and here they are…enjoy!

Becky

OCPG

Spam deleted

Anonymous
    Inactive

Trafficboyz, if I catch you spamming one more time I will ban you.

That is an official warning.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)