Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Login Problems – Aarggh!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all, I have been strugling to login to 400affiliates.com since they approved me. I have been in email contact with tech support. It’s now been almost a week and still no resolution. Disabled firewalls, spyware / AV scans, router changes you name it. I get to the first screen after loggin in, but after that, when I click on ANY link, like Campaign Manager, it shoots me back to a login page. Could be something on my side, but I have tried it from a different (fresh installed) PC with no luck. :satisfied Anyone else have had similar issues?

Thanks in advance.
    -Eager to promote i-slots, but not able to. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m familiar with your support ticket Flaas … and it’s unfortunate that you can’t login for whatever the reason may be.

Have you tried simply signing up for a new account? If not, perhaps we should give it a try and see what happens?

-Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have requested this in an previous email. If you can create a dummy account for me I would do that in a flash. you can email me.

Hope we can get this sorted out soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Flaas,

It would only make sense for you to create the account on your end, so that you can enter in all the same details as you did in your first attempt.

Then, if you still can’t login … we can try creating an account on our end, giving you the login credentials and have you attempt to login.

Cheers,
    Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok I have just registered another account:
    ID: Playmore400

I am not sure if it went through ok as the page did not load completely after I submitted.

Anyhow, are you able to approve the account so that I can give it a spin? (Scuse the pun) sigh.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

Approved. Give it a shot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Justin, I get exactly the same symptoms with the new ID.

I am totally lost.:flush:

Any suggestions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

PS. Can you log in ok with those credentials and create a campaign?

I am able to log in ok, but clicking any of the tabs after that brings me back to login screen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Flaas,

OK, I just reset the password on the Playmore400 account … logged in, no problem, created a campaign no problem and viewed ads no problem.

I’m sure TS already asked you this question, but what browser are you using and what OS is your comp running?

-Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I am running XP SP2, disabled Firewall. IE. 6.02.900 and Firefox 1.5.0.4
    I clear my cache and cookies when I try to login (or after you changed the password)

I have tried it on two machines. PC and laptop, same symptoms. I have 2 routers. I have even bypassed the one router but still nothing. If you can login ok, then it must be someting on my side. I have to add that I do AV and Spyware scans once a week, so that should be ok as well. I have even tried to disable to google toolbar… (that toolbar does funny things) and still nothing.. but as I stated before, I suppose it has to be something on my side, I am just not sure what to do next…

Please email me the new password for Playmore400 so that I can keep at it.
    I will let you know if I make any progress.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No problem at all Flaas. I’m sorry there isn’t anything else I can do on my end, it’s really an odd situation.

I also have two routers and don’t have any issues. I’m running Symantec AV on my machine and haven’t had to disable or change the settings.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do on my end to help you out … curiosity is killing me, not to mention it truly bothers me that you can’t properly administer your account.

I’ll email you your new password right away.

Cheers,
    Justin

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)