Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Locked out!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I try to login I get this message:

Account Status: EmailFailed
    Reason: The Email address entered was not found on the system, please re-enter your details carefully. If you forgot your login details, please click on the ‘Forgot login details’ option above.

The address is, however, correct. silly.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m getting the same error message, so I would imagine it’s a system thing.

Anonymous

Fortune Aff’s page has been funky for a day.

I get either the message you’ve stated, or, when I am able to log in, the statistics page just loads and loads and loads and never actually loads.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same thing here for two days. I finally got in today with Firefox, but couldn’t load my stats. I sent them an email about it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

South Africans usually take all of December off for holiday… so don’t expect too much support until Monday at the earliest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having all the same problems. Either I can’t login or the stats won’t load.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you. As OCW pointed out the New years period is a huge thing in South Africa and therefore we were working on skeleton staff.

We experieced some small connectivity problems over the weekend but everything is back to normal now.

Again I appologise for any inconvenience and thank you all for being so understanding over the festive period.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! :shooter:

ANDREWM

vladcizsol

I can login but cant access stats…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Guys,

Posted that last note a bit early as there were a couple more small connectivity issues yesterday.

I can confidently say that the site is fully up and running again :cheers:

Sorry for any inconvenience however I can assure you all this had nothing to do with the stats.

Kind regards,
    AndrewM

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)