Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lists of niche Twitter accounts (Poker/Forex/Betting).

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rooster

If you want to market effectively on Twitter, you need a niche accounts list to work with. It doesn’t matter whether you use mass follow-back strategy or selective manual approach, you need a list. So here’s the best deal for effective Twitter marketing: I offer quality niche lists of twitter accounts with data for followers / followings , descriptions, keywords associated with. Essential tool for marketers!

Now I have Poker / Forex / Betting lists.
    Every 1000 accounts for just $10 (for any niche)! Order any amount you want. For small amounts +20% to a price. Minimum amount is 100 accounts (so minimum payment is just $1.2).

Any queries possible! For example, accounts having «forex» keyword in desc with followers/followings ratio from 0.6 to 1.2 ! (+%30 to price).

Additional services:
    1.If you haven’t following software I can follow with mine. Write me for details.
    2.I can gather accounts in any niche.
    3.Any data gathering tasks are welcomed. Any amount of data, member area of a site, data put by Javascript etc. — that’s not a problem for me!

I accept Paypal. Output formats : CSV file / link to Google Docs sreadsheet.

Please write me to skype: sandylabs / mail: sandylabs [at] gmail [dot] com with questions / orders.

bosshoggs

Great insight, chopa. Looks like an interesting opportunity. And you are right on… when it comes to Twitter, it can be a huge traffic vehicle for you, but it all depends on growing followers in your niche specifically to get the full return…

rooster

Thanx, JillO. I think, SMM is like SEO in fact. In the first place, “content is the king”. In the second place, even best content couldn’t helps without reputation in a community (measured as numer of backlinks in SEO / followers in SMM). So in rapid marketing it’s common both in SEO&SMM to help “natural growth” of reputation using some techniques :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)