Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Links Manager Warning!!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Prof,

I recently posted in the Link Exchange Forum that one of our very own CAP members had exchanged front page recip links with my poker site then immediately removed my link. If I had not decided to manually double check this persons sites, I would never have noticed.

If you go to the Link Exchange Forum you will notice that there has been NO RESPONSE to my warning (in which I posted his sites URLS) so that nobody else exchanges links with hese sites.

I thought I could trust CAP members above all and this experience/individual has soured me on the whole link exchange thing even with fello members here–UGH!

Google/Yahoo need to eliminate their dependence on recip links fast and jusge sites on freshness and content.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have done link exchanges in the past and can definately say that doing link exchanges are much more trouble than what they are worth.

I prefer to get quality one way links. Getting these are easy enough and infact are just as easy, if not even easier than actually getting link exchanges.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)