Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Link Not Working

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

The sub-affiliate link for Earn United is not working. Could you please look into this?

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi AbsoluteBet,

Its fixed now. You may have known, it was an image problem with the new website not pulling the images from the old site.

There is a modification that is now required for referring sub affiliates [more info related to all new changes coming in tonight’s newsletter]. When you have a moment, please login to the new system using your email address and current password and create a new campaign for sub affiliates inder ‘Text Links’. Then replace your existing sub-affiliate link on your websites with your new referral link.

Thanks AbsoluteBet for pointing out the issue quickly!

Cheers,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan,

The link generates fine… but when I click on it I get an error “the page cannot be displayed”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hmm… I tested it myself [using your affiliate id] and did not have a problem. Page loads, registration completes… [are you still] where do you experience the issue?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ryan,

This is the sub-affiliate link that the system has generated for me: xxhttp://banners.earnunited.com/climps/click?cl=V1%3AMzU3Njk2MjMyOjEwMTA2OjE5NDo4Ojox … remove the beginning xx in the url.

It doesn’t work. Also, I am not getting the sub-affiliate banners at all. Is it something that I am doing wrong? Am I missing something? I created a sub affiliate campaign as you noted above but that didn’t seem to do anything. Unless I did something incorrectly. :unhappy:

Thanks for helping

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi AbsoluteBet,

Your new link is functioning now.

I apologize for the confusion (although I was confused myself :1circling )

Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for fixing the link, Ryan… but now I can’t find the banners for Earn United. I have been able to access the banners for all the other sites but not Earn United. :confused:

Guess you’ll need to hold my hand and guide me thru this. Honestly, I never have this much trouble… another year older, maybe an age thing making me wacko :1circling

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi debra,

In the banner section of our Marketing Tools, you can select Earn United as a brand and that will display the new Earn United banners. We have 125×125 and 468×60 with more sizes coming this week. If you need a specific size created, please let me know and I will have it created.

Thanks,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)