Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Link Exchange for CAP Member Only

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s time for playersjet.com to go on a link exchange campaign. For a limited time we are opening up the following page for CAP members (and only CAP members) to submit their sites for consideration:

The page is here.

Limited means once the form has been abused/found by spammers, we will remove it from the site.

We are looking for high quality webmasters to exchange with and have found that CAP members are some of the best. Your site will be reviewed for quality (and to make sure that Google likes you) and placed within the appropriate category in our directory.

PlayersJet is currently a PR5 website and our directory pages range from PR2 to PR4. We are looking for an equivalent PR placement on your site. Therefore if you place our link on a PR2 page, we will reciprocate with a PR2 link.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Do 3 way exchanges work?

thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes. 3-way link exchanges are fine. We will need to validate both the incoming link and the outgoing (ie: don’t want to link to any bad neighborhoods).

betprize

wanna do some deep linking?

i’m new to this field and need some incoming links – i’ll take any zero pr pages if you have some!

see the sig + pm me if you’re interested.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you have multiple sites that you want to exchange with (say 5 or more), you can PM me rather than filling out our form over and over.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)