Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lingerie – Plus size a must.. Looking for aff programs

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey guys :)

I’m looking for reputable affiliate programs for lingerie, they MUST carry plus sizes. I’m not looking for granny panties and moo moo’s.. but classy, trashy lingerie..

Any1 have any exp here?

Thnx :)

LadyH

Anonymous

coming from a bobsled with no wheels :)

I think its an excellent idea. cannot advise however ….. other than to say if you feel the need for some selling content ….. I think I could provide quite nicely as (hint to any lady in need) …….its all about confidence …. and will say no more withought a banner inolved. :)

best of luck to you………

Anonymous
    Inactive

bb1, lol, that was good.

I’m pretty sure that frederick’s of hollywood had an affiliate program a while back. You may want to check them. And there is another one who’s name escapes me.

You may also want to try some of the big adult programs like hustler.com, they may have something as well.

biggyg
    bb1webs wrote:
    coming from a bobsled with no wheels :)

I think its an excellent idea. cannot advise however ….. other than to say if you feel the need for some selling content ….. I think I could provide quite nicely as (hint to any lady in need) …….its all about confidence …. and will say no more withought a banner inolved. :)

best of luck to you………

hehehe Steve I guess only you and i got that one.Sounds to me like Steve was offer stud service to BBW LOL.Lady that’s a good idea , let us know how it goes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hehehheheh … thnx guys :) .. Didn’t even think to look at Fredericks and other main stream stuff, just searched for plus size lingerie affiliate in google till i pulled all my hair out! Soon I’ll be needing wig shops with affi programs! :P :P

Cathy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would suggest checking out Linkshare and Commission Junction as they both have excellent opportunities to check out what you are looking for.
    or check the following two:
    http://www.associateprograms.com/directory/shops-and-malls/clothes/

http://www.affiliatefirst.com/txt/

Best of Luck.

Barry Ohman:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

these guys have an affiliate program but are mainly UK & Europe.

franklin

Hi LadyHoldem

Income Access has a sister network called Share Results, that runs affiliate programs for the retail sector. One of the merchants in the network, Backless Lingerie do lingerie and carry plus sizes They have a unique product that reduces panty lines in outfits, you might find it interesting to add to your promoting mix!

Also if you are looking for something in every day wear in the plus sizes you may also wish to try FashiontoFigure.

If you would like more information please feel free to drop us a line and we would be happy to help!

Nicole

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nicole_Fortunaso 131442 wrote:

Hi LadyHoldem

Income Access has a sister network called Share Results, that runs affiliate programs for the retail sector. One of the merchants in the network, Backless Lingerie do lingerie and carry plus sizes They have a unique product that reduces panty lines in outfits, you might find it interesting to add to your promoting mix!

Also if you are looking for something in every day wear in the plus sizes you may also wish to try FashiontoFigure.

If you would like more information please feel free to drop us a line and we would be happy to help!

Nicole

Thnx :) I signed up for the program (with this link) today :)

LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to come in so late on this .. I haven’t been in here for quite a while.

I have plus size lingerie on one of my sites .. called Hips and Curves.

There are several more available .. all through ShareaSale.com

Just do a search in there for plus size lingerie.

KamielM

Just to throw my pants/hat/shirt into the ring here, I think Wicked Temptations have an affiliate program.

:hattip:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)